Re: ESC Calibration
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2017, 04:07:57 pm »
My bad then, but if nothing is working its time to think out side the box

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2017, 05:24:06 pm »

My bad if I'm wrong , but if nothing is working its time to try out side the box. He is using a cc3d.  "ReceiverPort use depends on the type of RC receiver in use, and whether OneShot125 or PWMSync output is desired:"

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2017, 12:28:22 pm »
Finally got it working with PMW+noOneShot at 490. After switching to "PMW+noOneShot" all motors were beeping, but not all at the same time, making it impossible to calibrate. I basically just kept unplugging and plugging it back in until the beeps were close enough together to calibrate the ESC. I'm too scared to try again now that it's working. Still interested in knowing what might cause the other ESCs to beep later than the rest of them. Thanks to all for the help on this!

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2017, 12:42:53 pm »
A little delay between two Esc for first beep is not really a issue.
Just wait the max throttle is taken in account in all escs and next, move to min value.

You can also calibrate every Esc at a time using the Output tab.

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2017, 10:39:35 pm »
A little delay between two Esc for first beep is not really a issue.
Just wait the max throttle is taken in account in all escs and next, move to min value.

You can also calibrate every Esc at a time using the Output tab.

The delay was so much that 1 would beep...then the other...then that last 2 beep at the same time as the first is beeping for the second setting. Sometimes 2 of the motors  would finish calibrating on the first setting causing 2 of the motors to go on with the calibration beeps and the other 2, much to my alarm, would spin up at full speed. All in all I think switching it to PMW+noOneShot solved my no beeps at all issue. Think next time I'll do them one at a time.