Zero throttle control
« on: March 24, 2017, 11:11:47 pm »
Thanks for your help in advance. I'm able to arm my multirotor via switch, letting the motors spin at a certain rpm. But at zero throttle I'm unable to give any imput. Is there a way to set it up so I can give input at zero throttle in self leveling mode? Or is that only a feature of airmode, etc.?

Re: Zero throttle control
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 04:46:02 am »
What are you trying to do?

Zero throttle is normally no prop spinning - so it sounds like it's working as intended.

There is a setting called something like "always stabilized when armed" that is dangerous enough to get its own sticky thread in this forum ( https://forum.librepilot.org/index.php?topic=506.0 ) that may do what your taking about, but there are a ton of warnings about using it. Unless your really confident in what you are doing, I'd let it be at the normal setting and just keep the throttle at like 5% when you need some control during descent

Edit: the is another setting in that thread called "Motors spin at neutral" that may also address the issue - but again, be careful for sure
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 04:53:20 am by crof2003 »

Re: Zero throttle control
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 02:51:02 am »
For testing purposes, once it is armed, you can give enough throttle trim so that the controls always work.  Just make sure that the disarm switch still stops the motors even with high throttle trim.  You need a way to stop motors in an emergency.