eephyne

I can't arm at all after configuration.
« on: February 16, 2017, 05:18:15 pm »
I wanted to add a cc3d to my car (jlb cheetah), Plugged the esc and servo with no issue, x8r in sbus mode with no problem.
Started configuration and everything worked good.
But then I can't arm at all. Neither with stick position or radio stick. the only way is to put to always arm (but I obviously don't want that even if car are "less" dangerous than multirotor).

I precise (for those who did'nt guess with the x8r) that I use the taranis x9d (I don't like steering wheel radio).

Do you have an idea of my issue (I use 15.09 since the arch repo is not updated yet and I honestly don't want to build it)

Re: I can't arm at all after configuration.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 06:11:00 pm »
Sorry that 15.09 is a bit of a distant memory with so much added.  Remembering what was part of 15.09 and what wasn't ...

Hmmm I wonder if LP (e.g. 16.09) works under Wine.  That sounds like a project.  On my Linux Mint 17.2 with wine-staging it loads fine, but does not see an FC plugged in the USB.  I wonder if it would be possible for the Windows version to detect that it is running under Wine on a different OS and use the underlying OS for USB.

What does your system health say?  What do you have selected for stabilization?  Complementary/Basic?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 06:34:16 pm by TheOtherCliff »

@marc

• Ask me about LibrePilot2Go on Android.
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 09:06:54 am »
What are your Arming settings? Are you Arming via a switch? Also check for alarms with GCS.

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 09:14:51 am »
oject.  On my Linux Mint 17.2 with wine-staging it loads fine, but does not see an FC plugged in the USB.  I wo