Help with ESC problem
« on: February 09, 2017, 03:59:34 pm »
Hello....

I have set up my quad properly...Everything is configured properly , ESC are calibrated properly, TX is calibrated properly.......But the issue I am running into is that the ESC do not initialize(NO initial beeping) when I plug in only the bettery.. If I connect the cc3d to PC via USB first, then plug in the battery the ESC initialize just fine...But they won't initialize when only the battery is connected( Only greedn light is on and no blue light ) ....Please help..:(

« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 04:30:41 pm by nikhil12340 »

Re: Help with ESC problem
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 04:50:57 pm »

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 05:31:13 pm »
Yes. .  .But issue is not with arming....Issue is with the esc's not initializing with only the battery.. That's the only problem...:(

so in a nutshell ( i think), the battery alone is not able to provide power to esc...:( any help is appreciated
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 05:59:14 pm by nikhil12340 »

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 07:45:24 pm »
So I managed to solve this problem..What I did is I took a USB cable , and took the positive and negative wires from the USB and connected it to the cc3d input ports...+Ve from USB to +Ve  on input and -ve from USB to -ve on input port...Problem solved....So basically I am powering the cc3d using the +- terminals of the input ports....:)