ggrif

Still trying to understand. (This post has turned into a cry for help after all)

Erased and updated from LP15.09 to Next r957. No problem. Vehicle setup, no problem. Setup new model in Taranis input logical switches per your instructions. Added SG to inputs at 100.

Ran Radio wizard, flicked SG numerous times until screen told me I have 6 flight modes. Save, exit.

Only have 3 flight modes, 1,4,6 and they are reversed; min value on input page is 2016, mid 1503, max 991. I don't see a way to reverse this.

If I change flight modes to 3 I get 1,2,3 but reversed. Switch SA has no effect.

Guess I better gin my coursework at OpenTx University.

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Double check your logical switches for SA, if you follow my screenshot the 2 SA states are SA(up) and SA(middle) or down
The wizard detect every pos, even if you set each pos only one time. No need to flicker the switch.

For reversed or not you can play and move the 3 SG pos order later.

ggrif

Frustrated and feeling very stupid. :o  :-\

Today's experiences:

First, the SA switches I see in your screenshot are SA up three times and SA NOT three times. 

Changed the SA NOT to SA middle. Set SA to Channel 6 in both Inputs and Mixer.

Ran radio wizard.  At Extents screen moved SG from up to mid to down once. Same with SA. Widget on FM switch on screen says 3 flight modes.  Finish Wizard.

Flight Mode Switch Settings tab shows only Pos1 and Pos3 active.  Input page shows values of 991 1247 and 1402 for Channel 5 and 0, 0, 2016 for Channel 6.

Changed last input value for Channel 5 to 2013.  Changed input values for Channel 6 to 991, 1247, 2016. Saved. 

Went to Flight Mode Switch settings, had working Pos1, Pos2 and Pos3 

Changed flight mode number from 3 to 6, saved.  Pos1, Pos4, Pos6 active, Switch SA has no effect.

Deleted SA on Ch6 in both inputs and mixes, ran wizard again.(In past I've always only needed one switch active to implement 6 flight modes)

Widget on FM switch on screen says I have 5 flight modes. Pos1, Pos3, Pos5 are only active FM switches.

Switch SA has no effect.

What stupid mistake am I making.  I'm cross eyed!

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Post your radio settings / logical switches.

ggrif

Post your radio settings / logical switches.

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Duplicate SG-

Seems you lost the previous mixes:

ggrif

Do you ever sleep? Thanks.

I lost the other mixes because they didn't seem to work with this set of logical switches

I'll fix the error, add the mixes back in and cross my fingers.

ggrif

OK, struggle is over 😜. Thank you Laurent.

If you are ever in California, San Diego area, share a few micro brews?

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Too far away for just a beer :)

Thanks anyways