Firmware not loading
« on: June 24, 2016, 05:45:01 am »
Fellas, when I try and configure my quad I get a message that reads, you
have timed out and you will have to manually upload plugin. Question is how do you do that. Can someone please help and show me how to do that.
Thank you  The Spudman

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Re: Firmware not loading
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 07:35:30 am »
Firmware is not loaded or bootloader is v3 (for CC3D)

Try to update manually:

- Disconnect board
- Upgrade&Erase button
- Connect board
- Wait up to 30s until board reboot and erase

Check bootloader version (cc3d) and update if needed.
https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/Firmware+Tab#FirmwareTab-UpdateBootloaderandUpdatefirmware

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 07:31:13 am »
Fellas, now its getting really frustrating. First off cannot get the wizard to load at all. 2nd took a brand new board and a new computer, loaded Libre pilot, ran wizard, everything just locks up the computer, have to reboot computer. When I first built a 450 quad, flysky 6 tx and RX ran open pilot firmware, everything went smooth. With Libre pilot, nothing works. What is going on. It is almost exactly like open pilot but with better updates. If anyone has
a suggestion please help. The Spudman :'(

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 06:20:15 pm »
Is the board already updated & erased like i say in previous message ?

Bootloader is v4 ?

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 06:55:18 am »
Need a little more info than just "everything just locks up the computer".  Are you running WIndows?  What version?  When does it lock up?  Etc.

Many people are running the 15.09 release with no problem.  One common issue is that some Windows computer graphics drivers have problems.  One solution is to run the LP install program again and this time make sure the Mesa driver option is enabled.

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2016, 04:54:37 am »
OK, let's get started. Running Windows 7, Go to Libre Pilot, load up wizard, screen says to take off props, hit next, as soon as I hit erase board and plug in cord the computer locks up and will not do anything. I have to turn off computer and reboot. Running a clone Chinese board that I have used successfully before only that this one has just been taken out of a new package. It should have nothing to do with a clear board, or why it is locking up the computer.  >:( The Spudman

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2016, 07:13:48 am »
Go to Libre Pilot, load up wizard, screen says to take off props, hit next, as soon as I hit erase board and plug in cord the computer

The board should be connected from the start and no need to disconnect/connect the board.
Why you hit update/Erase board and next connect in Wizard ?

Still pending questions :
- Bootloader is v4 ?
- Is the board already updated & erased like i say in previous (first) message ?