jochene

• Modellheliflieger
Collective compensation for the tail
« on: October 08, 2015, 05:36:45 pm »
Hello,
was today flying with RC2 and my new 450'er Heli, functioned so far very good.
A small problem arises, however, when I climb with full collektiv, the tail rotates in accordance with the torque away.

It must be set in the transmitter or is there a setting in the GCS?

Thanks

Jochen
Gruß
Jochen
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet darf diese auch behalten.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zipray

Re: Collective compensation for the tail
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 04:51:08 pm »
《stabilization》:"Rate Stabilization(inner loop)"=>Proportional(yaw),Integral(yaw)

al

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 11:58:44 am »
Just a little thought on this, probably not possible with the existing firmware.
I think it would be a great idea to let the tail (yaw) control loop know about a pitch change rather then having it just trying to keep the tail stable without that prior knowledge.
BTW, would it not make sense to have a bit of the yaw control loop output mixed into the main rotor ESC channel? This would just add a differential component into the control loop, but may help stabilizing the tail and could reduce tail servo load...

best regards

jochene

• Modellheliflieger
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2015, 10:52:17 pm »
Thank you.

Am now not sure if I did not express myself properly - the Google translator is probably sometimes very strange.

Here would be a tutorial from FBL BeastX what the function starting on page 77, parameter "F" describes the Seeking.

Manual:
http://www.beastx.com/download/manual/microbeast/BeastX_Manual_V3.2.0_EN_5014.pdf

Want to apologize if I have misunderstood your text.

Thank you

Jochen
Gruß
Jochen
Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet darf diese auch behalten.