Select all devices
Send

Thank you

I will try this this weekend I think.

I've done two videos to compare my OP GPS and another NEO-6M GPS I had at home
Here they are :
OP GPS :

NEO-6M (drotek) :

They are quite boring to look without explanations so here are some key points.
1st vid :
- 0:36 : Time reception
- 1:08 : The reception seems to suffer from "pulses" during which nothing is "received" (and packet view is no more "regular")
- 1:57 : powered GPS OFF then ON (to see if a reboot could change the behavior and to compare time of apparition of this behavior between a cold start and a hot start)
- 3:22 : "pulses" came back

2nd vid :
- 0:25 : Time reception
-Fix obtained at 3:12

Unfortunately, the NEO-6M is configured at 57600 bauds and the OP GPS is at 9600 bauds (connected througt FTDI not REVO).
Considering this it should be difficult to see anything anormal or differences in the videos (moreover, the NEO-6 outputs only some UBX messages (for minimOSD purposes)).

Test has been done from my window in a urban environment.
The NEO-6M is quite good I think.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 05:27:59 pm by zebu »

Re: OPv9 GPS - problem ?
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2016, 09:30:55 pm »
To reset the settings you would connect the GPS to the "GPS only" port (not "GPS+MCU"), other side to FC.  Power FC with flight battery, plug USB in to GCS.  After 30 seconds is GPS Health a red square (good) or a black/red X (bad)?  Go to System -> DataObjects -> GpsPositionSensor and see that AutoConfigStatus is Complete.

Go to System -> Settings -> GPSSettings and set UbxAutoConfig to AutobaudConfigAndStore (the key is that UbxAutoConfig must be AutobaudConfigAndStore for it to be permanent) and press the Green up arrow (temporary set configuration goes away after reboot) at the top of the screen.  Go back and watch AutoConfigStatus.  If you get there quickly enough (say 2 seconds) you should see it still working and in a few seconds it will be back to Complete.

Move GPS cable back to "GPS+MCU" and test normally.