QT Creator, Ground Project Build Error
« on: April 26, 2016, 05:23:47 am »
Hello,

When I tried to build the ground.pro in QT Creator, I am receiving some strange errors. Please see the attached images for more information. If someone familiar with these errors, kindly help me resolve. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Jithu Murugan

hwh

Re: QT Creator, Ground Project Build Error
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 06:35:19 am »
I normally work under linux but it looks to me like you're trying to compile using the Microsoft Visual c++ compiler instead of the compiler that should have been installed in the msys2 environment when you set the development environment up.  Have you tried building it from the msys2 command line?

Re: QT Creator, Ground Project Build Error
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 07:19:41 am »
Yeah it's working from minGW64 console, but to debug the application, i thought of building it in QT Creator!

I already had a linux build setup in my machine, which is running inside the VirtualBox, but I face some issues in reading from the serial port, inside the virtual guest machine, sometimes it works, but the other times not! So, I decided to do the debug build in Windows, and I setup MSys2 build environment and sucessfully done a command line build, and now for the debug purpose, I wish to do it from inside the QT Creator, can I setup a kit using msys2 in the QT Creator? If so, please provide me the procedure to do so, Thanks!