Arm/Disarm by switch issue
« on: April 10, 2016, 06:35:31 pm »
Yo!

Let me start by saying hello, I am new to this forum and am very happy to be here.  Question?  I have everything setup and working great except.... I would like to arm and disarm via switch, I have a DX6i and all channels are functioning, I am able to see them function through Librepilot GCS as well, I can arm my quad with the switch but I cannot disarm via the same switch, am I missing some extra step necessary for this to work properly?  Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shane

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Re: Arm/Disarm by switch issue
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 06:38:55 pm »
Be sure you set the neutral value on accessory used for Arm switch to middle, not minimal value.

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 06:40:00 pm »
I am trying that right now

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2016, 06:50:02 pm »
Be sure you set the neutral value on accessory used for Arm switch to middle, not minimal value.

Thank you so much! Works like a charm, genius.

:)

liftbag

• LibrePilot
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2016, 07:18:56 pm »
That worked for me Laurent ;)

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2016, 12:55:49 am »
helped me also...didn't like the LP default of choosing a movement on the right stick...so I chose Acc 01 switch, activated it on page 6, as channel 6 (5 is modes) under the model in my Taranis, set it up in LP as arm...just assuming that flicking the switch back off would disarm...hmmm...had a hunch that the solution was something like this...thanks!