ifrit

No home attitide on revo and micro osd kv team
« on: March 19, 2016, 07:03:55 pm »
Hi for everyone

Yesterday i connected micro osd kv team for revo. Only funcion that doesnt show up on the screen is home attidude. I have gps coordynate, current, voltage and other stuff but home attitude doesnt work. I use hex from libre pilot with all analog inputs using ftdi converter to flash it and configure it. Any sugestion. Connected to io port because i use OPlink. Sorry for my poor english

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Re: No home attitide on revo and micro osd kv team
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 07:14:11 pm »
Hi, welcome.

If you are using the version with analog inputs altitude is only based on GPS altitude and Home initialization need a stable position for init.
If you are using indoor you can get coordinates but i doubt the Gps altitude is stable.

You should consider using the Revo firmware version, sensor is connected to Revo so data can be shared via telemetry.
The Revo version also use the baro (and GPS if any) for altitude.

Laurent

ifrit

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 07:23:42 pm »
But withput analog input i dont get voltage, i read somewere that revo need some circuitboard for voltage and current. Correct me if im wrong. I need attidude and voltage the most. And i use neo6m as gps without mag

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2016, 07:36:17 pm »
If you already have a voltage/current sensor you just need to connect this sensor to Revo and configure:
https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/Configure+a+Current-Voltage+sensor

Basically move wires connected to OSD to Revo.

And next use the Revo OSD firmware version with some improvements.

ifrit

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2016, 07:40:45 pm »
I use sensord builtin to osd so i dint have it

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2016, 07:50:27 pm »
If you only need voltage you can build a voltage divider using two resistors and one capacitor for little filtering.

https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/Configure+a+Current-Voltage+sensor#ConfigureaCurrent-Voltagesensor-Basicvoltagesensor

ifrit

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2016, 08:19:21 pm »
Ok i find the problem. My cable from gps to cc3d was broken, so i replace that i now i see the attitude. There is a way to make it more accurate?