charles

A few questions about the revoluton mini.
« on: March 19, 2016, 12:08:36 am »
First is BLheli passthrough available somehow? Is anyone using a OSD with this new little version? If so could you post me a link to where i might find some instructions on how to set it up and so fourth. Finally , if passthrough is not available, does anyone know if flashing cleanflight works with these f4 boards?

hwh

Re: A few questions about the revoluton mini.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 02:12:02 am »
BLheli pass-through isn't available, that's a cleanflight feature.

The board the Chinese call a revolution mini works the same as a regular revo except it doesn't have the built in oplink.  If you plug in their "oplink air" it works the same as any other revo.  The wiki article on hooking up an osd is https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/MinOPOSD+setup

And if cleanflight flashes onto regular revolutions it should on the mini as well.

charles

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 02:24:45 am »
Thanks for the osd link. I guess ill just have to try flashing CF myself.. some say it doesnt work after v1.11 some say it does.. I didnt feel like finding out the hard way.

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 05:48:36 pm »
I was just wondering about this last night. So could the revo mini be used as a combridge to connect the escs to the blheli configurator chrome app?

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 06:06:31 pm »
Nope

Combridge is serial and Esc uses 1wire protocol
One branch implement that but not yet polished / merged