jochene

• Modellheliflieger
It continues with the TRex 450 und CC3D
« on: August 14, 2015, 09:25:52 am »
Hello there,
Last night I had a little time to test my 450'er again in rate mode (swashplate and tail rotor).
Then I have tried "axishold" on the swash plate and tail rotor. Also works pretty well.
However, my problem remains that I have a see-saw on the swash plate to short control movements after taxes.
However, I still fly with low head speed, have the correct reduction is not found.

Jochen
Gruß
Jochen
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet darf diese auch behalten.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

flegge

Re: It continues with the TRex 450 und CC3D
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 03:49:47 pm »
Hi
Trying to get cc3d and Librepilot to work on a 450 (FB) and so far not success.
Is it possible to get your config file to 'import' and maybe I can compare with min config.
br Floriano

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 09:29:30 pm »
@jochene
Is your flybar weighted or designed for beginners?  That will limit the response speed, and with a slow response speed, there is no easy way to get it to respond faster (we recently removed feed-forward).  The solution would seem to be to reduce your PID's to stop the oscillation.

If you have flybar weights, you could start by moving them all the way in, or removing them?

el_alf

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 07:22:34 am »
Hi
Trying to get cc3d and Librepilot to work on a 450 (FB) and so far not success.
Is it possible to get your config file to 'import' and maybe I can compare with min config.
br Floriano

Floriano are you italian? I put a topic about 450 hely on the italian section.
I'm trying with a t-rex 450 with flybar and one flybarless and now I can fly almosty well. If you are interested I have the uov file; contact me  ;)