Hi,

I just prepared (finally) for my young son an old eacine racer 250 who was hanging for 2 years on a shelf ... (shame, I know, the stuff is obsolete, but...)

CC3D flashed under LibrePilot without particular concern, with PID found on the net of a guy who did a lot of testing before posting, Taranis x9d-plus transmitter, Fatshark Dominator v3 glasses, pack in 3s etc ...
good, it flies, and rather well, finally in any case for this type of machine ultra cheap and quite heavy (> 500g) ...

only problem: I have prepared three phases of flight: 1 cool (in Attitude) - 2 more sport (in Rattitude) - 3 fun (in Rate)
Bank positions 2 and 3 are identical, only change "Rattitude" against "Rate"

and well, the 3 (Rate) has less moves in freestyle figures, it turn slow, as if the controls were soft, or with limitations, it's very strange ...

would experts here have an idea of ​​this strange phenomenon?

Thank you and good flights to all!

Marc

Re: phase of flight under RATE which does not speed too much ...
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 01:41:59 am »
Go to Stabilization->Bank#->Advanced and you will find one set of 3 numbers (R, P, Y) that defines the rotation rate for Rate mode.  It is called Rate Mode Response (deg/s).

Another set of 3 numbers defines the rotation rate for all other flight modes.  It is called Max Rate Limit(all modes) (deg/s)

Re: phase of flight under RATE which does not speed too much ...
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 03:47:14 pm »
Thank you VERY much!
It was exactly that, it fixed my problem.
Now it works perfectly.
Have a good day and flights,
Marc - France