Dubious rx port plug
« on: March 12, 2016, 05:38:29 pm »
Not sure if the originals from OP were better but on my cc3d from BG i find the plug isn't really holding in place that well.  It goes in and you can kind of , sort of feel it lock in but the slightest tug on the wires and it comes out.  It's not damaged as far as I can tell.  I think a little hot glue should be placed there to hold it in place. I was scratching my head for a few minutes till I noticed it slipped out a 1/10 of a mm. 

Mateusz

Re: Dubious rx port plug
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 06:07:00 pm »
Don't get me even started with Banggood, they delivered so many times crappy items. But on another hand, whenever I reported that and send movie explaining what's wrong they send me new part without questions. I have similar problem with jst connector in fpv camera, but I used hot glue and didn't bother to report that, cause it would take time again.

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 07:13:59 pm »
For my limited buying experience with them they have been alright, a few glitches here and there.  I was surprised when I sent them an email the other day saying an esc from them recently died.  Got a reply in under 48 hours saying a replacement was on the way.  So yeah, unless it's a complete showstopper I'll stick with it.  I tried searching some to see if anyone else had this issue but didn't find anything.  Maybe it's just my unit.  Seems like it would be a big deal if it's widespread.

ernstock

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2016, 10:57:49 pm »

Not sure if the originals from OP were better but on my cc3d from BG i find the plug isn't really holding in place that well.  It goes in and you can kind of , sort of feel it lock in but the slightest tug on the wires and it comes out.  It's not damaged as far as I can tell.  I think a little hot glue should be placed there to hold it in place. I was scratching my head for a few minutes till I noticed it slipped out a 1/10 of a mm.
Yup , have also experienced this.

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 02:32:03 am »
I read during shopping for it that the cables are very easy to break. Outside of coiling them up some there isn't much flexibility in the wires.  Think a servo lead type wire would be better, but also heavier.