suzali

Re: Motor shuts down as throttle increases.
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2016, 10:34:46 am »
Believe it or not, problem solved ;D

It had nothing to do with the uav.
It was a voltage or better ampere problem. The brushles esc, that I was flying with all the time only has 2 A for the bec. So I build in a second bec for testing and my problems are gone.

What I'm still wondering about: why only in non manual mode and why without any issue with openpilot firmware. Is there a kind of a software fuse in librepilot FW ???

daveapplemotors

• Helis rule
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2016, 12:48:50 pm »
Good on you man, Congratulation!

When you get a UAV, one that flies even a little bit, post it please to the UAV thread.  I posted 3 there already. Anyone can download one, modify it to suit, and getting started quickly.
Happy Landings!

suzali

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2016, 10:55:23 pm »

When you get a UAV, one that flies even a little bit, post it please to the UAV thread.

I'd love to do so. But at the moment i don't have a flyable helicopter, it's more like a rodeo bull. I'm desparately searching the net for libre pilot or open pilot pid tuning videos. The TxPID explanation in the user guide is too difficult for me to understand (my english isn't that good  :(

SamSam

• Quads Helis planes
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2016, 01:58:50 am »
Well.. I put a setup youtube video, on  "CC3D on Align 450 FBL and Taranis " thread. see if that of any help...

daveapplemotors

• Helis rule
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2016, 03:58:32 pm »
TXPID isn't too difficult:
BUT, You can change only one parameter at a time. When I used it I had to land to make changes anyway so I quit using TXPID.
Instead I use 3 Banks for comparison. I compare only only one axis (Pitch, Roll or Yaw) at a time. Tuning goes fast that way.
I tried Bluetooth but couldn't communicate. That would be nice to have a friend inputting parameters while flying.

And go ahead and post a UAV that flies "like a bucking bronco". We may be able to help with tuning...

Happy Landings!

suzali

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2016, 10:18:10 am »
Thx for the idea using the banks for comparison  :)

This, the weather (freezing below 0 centigrade but absolutely no wind), 5 fully loaded lipos, a laptop and enough time made today abeautiful morning to me.

My 450 helicopter is flying. Great, happy!!!
Did the PID-tuning in advanced mode.
It flies fine now in Attitude, Rattitude, Rate and Weak Leveling modes. I personally don't like Virtual Bar.
Attached is the UAV file.