jochene

• Modellheliflieger
few things in LibrePilot GUI
« on: July 27, 2015, 07:26:36 am »
Hello,
I have noticed a few things in the LibrePilot GUI.
Perhaps it is possible to find a solution with my brief description.

It would be nice to have two refresh button that lets you re-read the data from the board or can refresh the view in the Gui.

When setting a helicopter, it is imperative that you the "Curve 2" to "Collektive" set at a pitch heli the tab "Custom". Maybe you can automate.

The "Collektiv curve" must heli the tab "Curve Settings" from 0.00 - 1.00 are set. The default value -1.00 - 1.00 am is not working. Perhaps even this value can be set automatically.

The tab "Advanced Settings" (Heli) sometimes appears pushed together so that the values ​​are not visible. These values ​​are sometimes all at "0", only by reconnecting the correct values ​​are displayed.
The values ​​in the tab "Advanced Settings" (Heli) can be changed and saved, but the storage has no effect. The next time you connect the values ​​as before. If these values ​​can not be changed, this should not be changeable.
Gruß
Jochen
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet darf diese auch behalten.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jochene

• Modellheliflieger
Re: few things in LibrePilot GUI
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 07:15:14 pm »
Hello,

i have testing today the r177.

Perfekt

Thanks
Gruß
Jochen
Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet darf diese auch behalten.