soncep

Re: LibrePilot and CC3D
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2016, 04:59:07 pm »
Thanks for the suggestion.   Just tried to remap the inputs and still have the same issue.
Maybe my firmware is broken and needs an update?

daveapplemotors

• Helis rule
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2016, 08:34:47 pm »
Fimware seems OK. Just  switched  3 250 helis to Libre Pilot from Open Pilot this morning. 

I like it.
Happy Landings!

daveapplemotors

• Helis rule
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2016, 09:31:31 pm »
About the jumpy swash. I just got mine to jump like that and then I changed the low and mid values for "pitch"in Config/ RC Input to smooth it out. I raised the lower value one or two numbers and put the mid value near that.
Happy Landings!

soncep

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2016, 03:41:58 am »
About the jumpy swash. I just got mine to jump like that and then I changed the low and mid values for "pitch"in Config/ RC Input to smooth it out. I raised the lower value one or two numbers and put the mid value near that.

Wow, you are right, the mid value should be at the bottom of the scale and not in the middle at 0 pitch.
Thanks!
Hope it will fly now.

SamSam

• Quads Helis planes
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2016, 05:28:06 am »
I did some extensive testing with ver 15.09, the servos jumps as I increase throttle. Looks like its a ver 15.09 native glitch. after running transmitter calibration several times, I was able to fix it. I have been flying several helis with cc3d since last summer openpilot ver 15.02.02 never had any issues as such. here are some UAV files from my helis if anyone  likes to experiment with. Specs: trex450 compatible, open pilot ver 15.02.02, CC3D, and cc3d atom

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2016, 12:11:45 pm »
Thank you SamSam, (and all contributing to the Heli setups!) I just found this forum and have ordered an atom for a 450 FBL clone I am resurrecting after a year of no helis.

The tutorial translates well. And I will use it for sure.

I am wondering if you are recommending to go back to 5.02 or use 5.09.  Are the files you posted for a specific version?

I have not been able to view the video you have posted but I guess it is not in English anyway.

I am fairly new at setting up controllers as I only have used open pilot once to set up a cc3d for a ~320 sized quad and now have switched to Libre for that.

Alex

SamSam

• Quads Helis planes
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2016, 02:26:23 pm »
Hi Alex.....15.02.02 was the last stable version from openpilot for CC3d. The attached files are for this version, and are base setup. if you are a 3D pilot you will have to change configuration accordingly. in my personal opinion I would stick with 15.02 until a stable new version comes out. by the way youtube videos are in English and I do not know if Librepilot filter out the link....here it is again without a link... youtu.be/ew1WdpScSn0   and youtu.be/XBHkVknoTO8  this is a just a demo to show how stable is this controller. youtu.be/cx0l1QhHQUE I am totally new to helis and learning to do 3D flying...sam

Edit: fixed youtube links, you should use long url.
Code: [Select]
htttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx0l1QhHQUE
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 04:30:23 pm by f5soh »

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2016, 04:15:51 pm »
Hi,

Instead of still use the OP15.02 version, please consider fixing issues in current version.

Issues can be reported using our Jira website here:
https://librepilot.atlassian.net/projects/LP/issues/

This need our help, currently no one in dev team fly helicopters so when you report an issue please do not just say: "this do not work"
But better explain whats the current result and what should be the result expected.
Add documents to Jira ticket, config files, screenshots, etc...

Thanks,
Laurent

hwh

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2016, 04:21:24 pm »
@SamSam  Librepilot isn't filtering out anything on the videos, the browsers are protecting the reader from insecure links on a secure page.   The forums run in https mode and you posted a video link with http.  If you change the link from http to https before posting it will show up.  You can edit the existing post by clicking on the little page with a pencil icon in the lower right corner of the post.

You can get around the protection in Firefox by clicking on the lock symbol at the left end of the address bar, clicking on the right pointing arrow in the popup, and telling it to disable protection.

In Google Chrome the symbol is different (I forget what) and at the right end of the address bar, click on it and tell it to load unsafe content.

SamSam

• Quads Helis planes
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2016, 04:13:06 am »
Hi Laurent and hwh.... thank you for your inputs.. I will create a ticket in jira... if I run into any software bug....