I am stuck.
« on: March 02, 2016, 09:54:16 pm »
I have set the system is to take the Arduino parts for Tool/board, processor and port.
I set the MW-osd as per arduino and checked the Firmware flashing and it appears to work.

I have set the config tool and done the LP MinimOSD_CC3D etc and the Charset.mcm.

At this point I should be set to go and install the parts into the main lead (on cc3d part).  At this point we are ready to go.

We are connected to the Main part and the cable connection is made to the  Main port and 4 wire to the MW-OPD.

The other half of the system is connected to the input/output.  A battery is connected and we are ready to run.

The problem is that I cannot work with the system.  Everything goes really well into I am set to go with RC OSD setup and then it has stopped working.

I an stuck and need help.

Thanks

Re: I am stuck.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 08:36:07 pm »
I think the part that is wrong is getting the system initially started.

The part I think I am screwed up is in the initial start of the system ...UAVTALK.ino and part h.ino plus others.

Assuming I get the UAVTALK.ino and h.ino will work then I need to use "the MWGUI" to initial the system and I should be set to go.

Is that right?

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 08:46:33 pm »
Hi,

I don't know what you are talking about the uavtalk.ino, do you want to compile yourself ?

Just follow wiki page, flash firmware and charset.
Configure your osd using the config tool (download section in same wiki page)

The same config tool can be used for firmware and charset flashing.
https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/MinOPOSD+setup#MinOPOSDsetup-Downloadsdownloads

I don't understand your issue. MW says Multiwii ?

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2016, 06:55:09 pm »
thanks for the reply.
I have 2 sets of  osd's that were dated at 2011-08-24 and one set that is V2.2 and listed as MAVlink-osd.  The later set is listed to CC3D.  This unit is described as a Micro MINI OSD Dedicated For CC3D Flight Controller.

I have checked the units and have found the "best of the bunch".   I then sent through the system and using the LP_MinimOSD_CC3D_analog_inputs2810.hex and the  ConfigTool_minOPOSD.zip I when though the options that are available in the config tool.  Completed the update char set and the updated firmware.
The tool was checked and we were set to go to the next part.

The channel toggle is set as "Disabled: No screen changes, stay in Panel 1"

The Rssi and Battery Low are not used right now.

The final part is the use the RC OSD setup and that is where I am stuck.

The  ManualControlCommand refresh rate has been changed to give 200ms.

In the initial set up, I found the system is just a normal system with no show on the set-up screen so I disabled the camera and showed  the "black" screen.  I cannot enter into the set up screen, and the three settings for the volts, current , and mah settings are moving.  All the other changes are giving good pictures.

That is where I am stuck.

any help for me?

Thanks

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2016, 07:27:42 pm »
How do you want to enter setup screen if you disable the toggle channel ?
https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/MinOPOSD+setup#MinOPOSDsetup-Channeltoggle

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2016, 06:10:28 pm »
ok...I did get the channel toggle working.  I tried to get the boot-up and toggled the setup screen but it did not stay on.  I have also only get it to partially work with the screen only.  When I turn on the camera I will only a look at the camera and nothing else.

still stuck

thanks

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2016, 03:31:23 pm »
Well...I am not stuck anymore.  It was a few days ago since I got a chance try it and it now works...on all of the three units to work and show up on the camera.
Because I am set for the cc3d unit I can only use basic items.  Rolls and turns, the throttle and the three switch's plus the Disarmed and the level switch are all available.

But it works and I plan to fly it on Sunday evening and see how it goes.

Thanks for the help

PP