claytonbakerjr

• Pepe Le Pew
Re: Zmr 250 won't fly
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2016, 01:11:29 am »
Ok
Give us some more info
What kind of motors are you running?
How much does this quad with battery weigh?
How large of a battery are you using? 3S or 4S?
Did you use GCS to set min speed on each motor during the wizard?
Did all of them start spinning at about the same number?
What kind of transmitter are you using to control the quad?
You state the front motors are spinning faster than the rear...how can you tell?
Is all weight central on the quad? Is the balance point in the middle? If flight pack is more forward then it is possible the
front motors are over compensating (spinning faster) to make up for the added weight on front
I also see a bunch of wires kind of hanging every where on the quad, make sure you secure them or
there is a possibility they will end up in the props.

claytonbakerjr

• Pepe Le Pew
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2016, 01:14:13 am »
Also 5030 props are typical for those 250s but if it weighs too much they will not perform well
which could be why your 100% on throttle with low altitude.

OTimothy

• ADDICTED TO THIS STUFF
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2016, 05:48:19 am »
 Hi  I agree with the last post, that the 5030 props are to flexible and not enough pitch.  the 5x4.5 work much better.
      also found that the HQ props are more likely to break ,then the DAL props in a small crash. there is a little bit of flex in them
       but still plenty of lift compared to the floppy 5030.   btw I brought the dal props at banggood.

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2016, 11:39:02 am »
Hi,

It happens time-to-time that after wizard is completed throttle behaves strangely. I have faced the same issue once with my cc3d controller. The easy way to fix this is to have the wizard done once again.