CC3D connection problem
« on: October 22, 2021, 05:37:45 pm »
I have a problem connecting my CC3D to my computer, when I plug the card the blue light keeps going on but the yellow one keeps lighting for prominently 5 seconds then it goes off and the liberpilot won't recognize my card.
is it a driver problem(I installed all the drivers I could find) or my CC3D is dead and I should get a new one?

Re: CC3D connection problem
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2021, 06:19:26 am »
If the yellow one goes on for 5-7 seconds, then off, and on and repeats forever, that sounds like a "boot loop".

The usual cause of a boot loop is that a configuration change has been made that it can't handle.  That may mean something like enabling features that (combined) use too much memory, Feature A doesn't work with Feature B, etc.

(You may try unplugging all extra hardware (GPS, OSD, etc.) from CC3D and trying to boot it then, but I don't give that much chance.)

The easy fix is "Rescue" and while rescuing, combine either:
- "Safe Boot" and set the setting you changed back like it was, while safe booted
- or "Erase Settings"

Go to Firmware page.  Unplug CC3D USB if plugged in (power off CC3D till told to do otherwise).  Press "Rescue" then plug CC3D into USB.  From there both Safe Boot and Erase Settings will be available.

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2021, 11:59:01 pm »
once the yellow light goes off it goes off forever and won't get on again

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2021, 09:34:33 am »
It could still be a bad setting.  I still recommend you try the above.

After that you might try Rescue with "Upgrade and Erase"