ccd3 Programierung mit Sendeder Spektrum DX9 probleme

ccd3 Probleme mit Sender Spektrum DX9
0 (0%)
ccd3 Probleme mit Sender Spektrum DX9
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Re: Conroler ccd3 mit Spektrum DX9
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2021, 11:18:02 pm »
I still made the two VSW and STSWizard new and ok.  Then the Qoppter from computer and wanted to try whether to control the motors with the transmitter are unfortunately not.
Then I have connected your USB cable with computer and Librepilot siht the Qoppter but the motors do not have to do what extra ?

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2021, 11:24:26 pm »
I still made the two VSW and STSWizard new and ok.  Then the Qoppter from computer and wanted to try whether to control the motors with the transmitter are unfortunately not.
Then I have connected your USB cable with computer and Librepilot siht the Qoppter but the motors do not have to do what extra ?
When I connect the qoppter to battery then give the signal but with the transmitter I can not control the . :(

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2021, 11:26:13 pm »
How to start the Qopter ?

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2021, 11:30:47 pm »
die pictures

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2021, 11:49:26 pm »

A... ok I found on YouTube what how to start the engines ... but now I have to program the settings for beginners still that I can fly the Qoppter :()

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2021, 08:37:35 am »
Miene question is I need to complete VSWizard and STSWizard or is the separate stored in CCD3 and are the independence of one of the ?

The Vehicle Setup Wizard prompts you to run the Transmitter Wizard, so by completing the Setup Wizard, you are complete.

If you want to run the Transmitter Wizard again for some reason, it can be found on the Configuration -> Input page.

« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2021, 08:47:02 am »

I suggest that you try this procedure to calibrate ESCs and set the neutrals (idle speeds) for the motors.
https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/LPDOC/pages/12058743/ESC+Calibration

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2021, 03:44:23 pm »
My mistake was what I always have the spectrum participant. And then these responsible settings in the TSW hardware settings. Now I can have been VSW and STSWizard. Only now do I chat with the flight mode setting and switch assignment ... Thanks for your help
Should I assign the flight mode switch to channel 5 (my Spektrum DX9)?
How can I tell the difference in Librepilot that the stabilization setting is switched on by the channel 5 switch?

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2021, 08:10:25 am »
When you run the transmitter wizard, it tells you to wiggle this stick, or toggle that switch.  When you do these things, it watches to see which channel moves, and assigns the detected channel to the wiggled function.  This means that you can plug the channels in, in any order and it will figure it out.

Another thing I would like to mention is that there there is Arming set up in Configuration -> Input -> Arming Settings.  You must select a way to arm it there.  You must arm it or the motors will not spin.

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2021, 01:42:04 pm »
Great, I'm trying to do the whole thing .... thank you very much again

Do you live in USA?

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2021, 10:17:56 am »
Yes.  USA.  But I seem to be on the "night shift" lately.  :)

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2021, 02:12:56 pm »
How interesting is it that I got help from America :)…. I found another Yutub film in German and it is easy to see how the switch for flight mode is set…. I write when the drone is flying ... do you need a permit in America to fly this drone?

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2021, 09:32:31 pm »
Now days the USA government requires a simple RC license for anything over 250 grams.
It seems there are much harsher requirements coming in the future  :(  >:( :-[ :-X :-\ :'(   but maybe some work arounds.

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2021, 01:58:41 pm »
Hello ..... my drone is flying! Juuupppiiiii now I can finish it and then I wait for the camera and try to fly with glasses, thanks for the help!
Christoph
I come from Poland and have been living in Germany for 30 years

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2021, 02:05:45 pm »
und