Re: CC3D drift problem
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2016, 09:21:11 pm »
I can't get to that FB page.  If it's a problem with LP or recent OP, you could post about it here.

gvzb19

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2016, 04:01:01 pm »
I had a very similar problem and also tried everything I could think of.  In the end it was working through the Vehicle set up wizard again that solved my problem.  Whenever I tried to "quickly" set up a new vehicle by configuring all the settings directly I had some strange consequences.

The key message - always start with the Vehicle setup wizard!

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2016, 04:50:12 am »
I've got my board rotated and it's not perfectly level either.  My process was give it 90 deg to get that right. Or -90 which ever way moves it correctly for you. Then save and check with that flight data tab at the bottom. Then i adjust the pitch a few degrees and the roll a few to get it as perfect as I can. Saving then checking the results by hitting the tab at the bottom. Then, and this is important, once you get it as close to level and pitching and rolling the correct ways then I did a recalibration of level,gyro bias thing. And I could then disconnect and reconnect and it would hold the setting perfectly. If I got it close, and I mean super close by adjusting the virtual attitude and saved but didn't do a recalibration the settings would not stay in the flight controller when you disconnect and reconnect. So get it as perfect to level as you can saving and checking. Then recalibrate and all should hold fine
5" alien 4s 596grams with battery and GoPro FPV
Lantian LT210 4s 604grams with batt and GoPro FPV
GE X220 4s 6" 513grams with batt and HD cam FPV
Homemade acro X copter. 6" 4s - like a warpquad LOS