LechuW

Re: CC3D spektrum problem
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2020, 10:51:39 am »

I did the manual calibration and the yaw is working:))) but there is no activity on collective
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 10:57:30 am by LechuW »

LechuW

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2020, 10:53:39 am »
Thank you very much for the idea to see the movements outside the setup wizard:)

LechuW

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2020, 12:29:40 pm »
This transmiter wizard still not working. Could you help me please with the settings:

LechuW

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2020, 12:31:27 pm »
Is it possible to have the motor arming function on switch accesory 0?

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2020, 08:33:41 pm »
yaw, collective, flightmode, etc are all just convenient names that are attached to channel numbers.  this is a simplification, but for this issue you can think of it this way.  it's more correct to say that e.g. the yaw value comes from a formula that uses the value from an RC channel number (stick position) where you select the channel number in the transmitter wizard.

to put flight mode on accessory 0 you move type, number, min, neutral, max of the accessory 0 line to the flight mode switch line. make sure you don't have any duplicate channel numbers though, unless that is your intent, like putting throttle and collective on the same channel number.

for channels that don't work, realize that if it doesn't show in the activity box, that CC3D can't see it at all and you must do some radio configuration.  Radio switches and sliders are often this way.  You must configure them in the radio for CC3D to even be able to see them.

I would suggest that you first get all channels that you need showing in activity box, then re-run transmitter setup wizard and during wizard be careful to include all sticks, switches, sliders, pots that you need.  When done with this, take a screen shot for your future reference.  Then you can swap say accessory 0 with flight mode switch by swapping all the values on the accessory 0 line with all the values on the flight mode switch line.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 06:06:20 am by TheOtherCliff »

LechuW

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2020, 08:07:36 pm »
Thank you for your help! But I think I will give up:(
I can not change those channels.
It turned out that all channels work but the wizard did not see the yaw because it is assigned to another switch on radio not to a stick. As you see on the picture below the channels are mess. It not allow me to change the order of them. Additionaly I can not even set the F mode swich to 3 positions. The 1 is as default and it does not want to be changed:D
Any thoughts please:)
I came to the point I think I will order a BF F4 board.

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2020, 10:24:36 pm »
I can not change those channels.
You should be able to change the Number with the drop down list, the Min, Neutral, and Max by (double click the number to highlight the whole number) directly typing a new number.  If that doesn't work (maybe gives red X or simply "does not stay") then you may have a bad CC3D which has become a fairly common issue lately, maybe the cheap cloners are using a bad batch of chips.  I am working on an old old issue that previously couldn't be worked on because no developer has ever had bad hardware to recreate the issue.  The issue is that settings cannot be saved, settings cannot be erased either.  Here is a thread where I am working on this right now.
https://forum.librepilot.org/index.php?topic=4881.msg32916#msg32916

It turned out that all channels work but the wizard did not see the yaw because it is assigned to another switch on radio not to a stick. As you see on the picture below the channels are mess. It not allow me to change the order of them. Additionaly I can not even set the F mode swich to 3 positions. The 1 is as default and it does not want to be changed.
It should be very easy to change unless you have the "can't change settings" issue...
3 FMS positions is the default, unless the setup program sees that there is not a Flight Mode Switch.  It sounds like it ran out of changeable settings right after you ran a previous setup.  What happens when you try to change these lines?  Red X or just doesn't change or ???

LechuW

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2020, 12:38:34 pm »
When I trie to change the channel number it come back to previous one after one second. There is no possibility to save the New in such short time.
The F mode switch is detected by the software but by default it has 1 position. With the attempt to change the same situation like the channel numbers.

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2020, 08:45:45 pm »
You should be able to change ... the Min, Neutral, and Max by (double click the number to highlight the whole number) directly typing a new number.
You can also use the up and down arrows on the number boxes.

For Neutral you use the number box to the right of the slider (like for Min and Max), since you can't type a number into the slider handle and the slider handle is display only and goes back to original position unless there is a powered RC receiver connected and configured IIRC.

If you type a number that it doesn't like there are cases where it will change numbers, like if you change Neutral to less than Min it will change Min.

LechuW

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2020, 09:15:42 pm »
I have switched the FC to the new board CC3D from Ali and finally I set up everything as should be!!!:)
This time I could change and save settings.
Do I have a proper settings?
Pocture below.
One issue is that right now the Racer is not arming.
I set the arming to the yaw left and no delay.
All Motors start to spin at 1242 in my case.
I would be grateful for help:)

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2020, 09:19:00 am »
I have switched the FC to the new board CC3D from Ali and finally I set up everything as should be!!!:)
This time I could change and save settings.
I wonder if there is something wrong with CC3D#1 or whether it would work now too...

One issue is that right now the Racer is not arming.
I set the arming to the yaw left and no delay.
The settable delay is for automatic disarming.  There is a fixed delay of 1 second for arming.  You must hold lowest throttle and full yaw left (no dual rate reducing the throw) for a whole second to arm.  Another possibility is that there is an error in setup and it is not safe to arm.

All Motors start to spin at 1242 in my case.
if Min = 1000 then motor start spin at 1242 seems a little high.  And so I worry what Max really is and whether all Max are the same...  These other things can actually cause problems.  I set my Min = 1000 and my motors all start to spin about 1070 or 1080 after doing wiki ESC calibration procedure.  I use PwmSync or PWM@490 with SimonK firmware on cheapest ESCs.
https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/LPDOC/pages/12058743/ESC+Calibration

LechuW

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2020, 12:00:20 pm »
I gave up:( besides the fact I was able to save the correct settings the racer does not work. The wizard still does not work on this FC. Omnibus F4 is on the way to to me. Thanks a lot for your help.

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2020, 10:08:57 pm »
There is a problem with some CC3D's changing/saving settings.  I am working on it and am almost finished.  You should check back in a week or less and try the fix to see if it helps you.