Boulah

Eachine Racer 250
« on: January 12, 2020, 06:09:42 pm »
#1 motor will not spin. Tried changing esc"s, motor and even switched other working motors and esc from opposite corner of drone and it would not work. Solder it back it's proper corner and it worked fine. #1 corner will not work. I've tried everything with no luck. Last time i flew it i had just changed the battery and forgot to screw the antenna back onto the drone and still flew fine for awhile then suddenly banked left on me and dove to the ground. That was a year ago and i have tried several times but can't make all four motors spin. The wizzard thinks is spinning when it is not. Going nuts here cuz i can't give up. Any advice helps. Thanks

Re: Eachine Racer 250
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2020, 07:20:20 pm »
So in bench testing with props off, what happens if you swap the ESC (servo) connectors #1 with #2?

If the problem is with that FC ESC connector (3 pins of the 6x3 pins) then you can just plug it in an unused set of pins and tell it you did that on the Vehicle page.

utoedter

• Frickeln und mehr
Re: Eachine Racer 250
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 06:11:41 am »
The cc3d which comes with the eachine racer used a different output connector, it’s not the standard one. You can swap ESC only by solder them off the PCB. 

With props off did and live output enabled on output screen, try moving the sliders there.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro