Aeronyx

Servos and motors do not response
« on: November 29, 2019, 11:22:16 pm »
Hello everyone,

I am working on a mini heli project, but I am having problems with librepilot more accurately, transmitter related issues. In 16.09 version I can see the channel number while I am changing the position of sticks however, Servos and motors don’t response.
In the flight stats, input box turn to orange. At the same time there is a configuration warning at the flight stats page.

I can say that when I started to work it was all ok and working. And somehow it has gone wrong. (I need to say that when it was working servos jitter like crazy.)

I checked failsafe page,
I make myself sure servo outputs box unchecked.
I checked flight modes are not manual.

My tx, FRSKY Taranis x9D
My receiver, xm mini sbus receiver
My connection via usb to revo mini

Thanks in advance.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Re: Servos and motors do not response
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 01:53:49 am »
Hello,
  One thing that I learned is that you must go through the transmitter setup wizard even though you can see the inputs from the radio displayed.  I had a similar issue, in that the stabilization worked, but I could not move the servos until after I accomplished the transmitter setup wizard.  So, maybe the servos were not working with the controls, but only by stabilization.  Not the most intuitive setup, but that's the way it is.  Hope that helps.

Re: Servos and motors do not response
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2019, 09:42:44 am »
Orange input warning says that the configured input has at least one configured channel that does not have a signal.

It could be that you have an extra input channel, but no cable from receiver to FC.

It could be that you have selected the wrong protocol, for instance you think that the receiver is putting out SBus but it is putting out PPM.

It takes only one channel with an issue to cause this.  I had a PWM setup and the wire for one Acc channel got broken (intermittent) by vibration over a long time.  Once in a while it would failsafe and drop out of the air.  I finally found the issue with telemetry.  I could see clearly that the one input channel got bad values.