Re: Post your Videos!
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2015, 11:40:43 pm »
Finally had some time to fly

Excellent flying ScreamingKitty!..a fun ride thanks

ScreamingKitty

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2015, 11:55:28 pm »
Excellent flying ScreamingKitty!..a fun ride thanks
Thanks. Your LibrePilot intro looks very nice.  :)

ArnhemAnt

« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2015, 11:56:43 am »
Finally had some time to fly

Dude. I really enjoyed that flight and the edit. Great choice of music and loved the LP video intro.

That location looks familiar. Not sure where I have seen it before? Have you flown there before and made a video from there previously?

Also, I'm keen to know more about your video link. Are you using diversity? 5.8??
If you do what you need, you’re surviving. If you do what you want, you’re living.

ScreamingKitty

« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2015, 01:29:28 pm »
Dude. I really enjoyed that flight and the edit. Great choice of music and loved the LP video intro.
MrHeli4444 is the artist behind the intro.
That location looks familiar. Not sure where I have seen it before? Have you flown there before and made a video from there previously?

Also, I'm keen to know more about your video link. Are you using diversity? 5.8??
I did posted the maiden flight earlier but then I was just out for testing the stability of the new setup back then.

I been thinking on getting some diversity but this is only immersion 600mw 5.8 with SpiroNet antenna and dominators.

My build: https://forum.librepilot.org/index.php?topic=51.0
I dont have any DVR footage from that day because of a little mistake with the recording, but following is from another time

ArnhemAnt

« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2015, 11:50:28 pm »

I dont have any DVR footage from that day because of a little mistake with the recording, but following is from another time

[/quote]

Thanks for sharing this. I like the look of OSD readout you have. I may have to look into getting something like this for myself.
If you do what you need, you’re surviving. If you do what you want, you’re living.

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2015, 05:21:17 am »
Installed LibrePilot on a Nano this morning and gave her a fly.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 10:52:09 am by f5soh »

ArnhemAnt

« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2015, 06:28:56 am »

Looks like a fun flight man. Well done.
BTW how the heck are you guys flying with LP when there hasn't been a release? Any tips so I can get in on this action??

« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2015, 09:21:30 am »

Looks like a fun flight man. Well done.
BTW how the heck are you guys flying with LP when there hasn't been a release? Any tips so I can get in on this action??

Thanks Ant - f5soh helped me when I got stuck a few times yesterday building next in Windows 10.

jhan1

« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2015, 05:13:22 pm »

Great flight Stormin!

« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2015, 06:49:59 pm »

Wow congrats Norm...so smooth ...love that turn at 2:45 ..fun times ahead guys

ArnhemAnt

« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2015, 05:20:11 am »
Figured I'd jump in and share a compilation from this morning. Flights are with my QAV250 and CC3D. Can't wait for the new release from LP with support for the CC3D as these really are a great FC.

Funnily, on my my first flight this morning, I had an ant in the eye cup on the left side of my FatSharks. Not long into the flight, I realised it was there and the little bugger was biting me on the corner of my eye. It took everything I had to keep the QAV up in the air and I was able to land it safely before ripping off my goggles and I took great pleasure in squashing the ant after the pain and discomfort it caused me.

« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2015, 10:36:21 pm »
Figured I'd jump in and share a compilation from this morning. Flights are with my QAV250 and CC3D. Can't wait for the new release from LP with support for the CC3D as these really are a great FC.

Funnily, on my my first flight this morning, I had an ant in the eye cup on the left side of my FatSharks. Not long into the flight, I realised it was there and the little bugger was biting me on the corner of my eye. It took everything I had to keep the QAV up in the air and I was able to land it safely before ripping off my goggles and I took great pleasure in squashing the ant after the pain and discomfort it caused me.

Thanks Ant, Love seeing Arnhemland again. What a beautiful place to fly.

« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2015, 06:41:33 am »

Here's some recent uploads. Two 3 minute vids that were fun to make. Being taunted to shoot the gap!

I absolutely loved those flights with the underwater shots!

The underwater waterfall and the otter.

Does make me wonder if you had some real good prop guards and used Attitude mode, if you could punch out half way down the falls...  :)