Revo Oplink (Using as Coordinator???)
« on: May 01, 2019, 08:52:26 am »
Hi,

Currently I have an oplink mini module, connected to my transmitter. The transmitter sends ppm to the oplink mini, which then connects to my Revo fc.

I have a spare Revo, I was wondering how to get it to work as a coordinator. I'd like to connect the Revo to my transmitter and take ppm input. Anyone gotten something like this to work?

I can get the two Revo boards to connect, one as coordinator and one as receiver. However, I can't get the Revo (coordinator) to take a ppm input.

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Re: Revo Oplink (Using as Coordinator???)
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 01:31:03 pm »
Hi,
I'd like to connect the Revo to my transmitter and take ppm input. Anyone gotten something like this to work?

This is not supported at this time, may need some work to do changes into the code.

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 03:19:30 pm »
Hi,
I'd like to connect the Revo to my transmitter and take ppm input. Anyone gotten something like this to work?

This is not supported at this time, may need some work to do changes into the code.

Would this require a significant change or addition? I would like to familiarize myself with the codebase (and hopefully contribute in the future), was thinking of using this as an introductory exercise.

Thanks

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2019, 03:45:54 pm »
All the parts are here, you should take a look at:
Code: [Select]
./flight/targets/boards/oplinkmini/
./flight/modules/OPLink/oplinkmod.c
./flight/modules/System/systemmod.c

PIOS...PPMCallback() functions will be used for PPM input from Revo