Support for RunCam Swift3
« on: April 04, 2019, 09:23:28 pm »
Hi guys.
I was wondering if LibrePilot supports remote control of the RunCam Micro Swift3 (as BetaFlight does) ?
It would be great to be able to use the RunCam Micro Swift3 menu etc...connecting it to the FlexiIO !

Thanks!!

Re: Support for RunCam Swift3
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 06:56:51 pm »
Anybody? I have seen so many reviews of this cam with Betaflight and it seems so cool to be able to navigate through the camera's menus using the transmitter's sticks. I'd code it myself if I would know how to code LibrePilot...(by the way, anyone can point me to some resources? I am a trained computer scientist and willing to help ;) )

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 08:52:09 pm »
I can tell you that 16.09 does not support this, but I don't know for sure about next or some developer version.  I was hoping someone else would answer who had a better guess about next / dev.

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 09:23:46 pm »
Oh!  Want to code it?  Do you know git?  Clone the next (or 16.09 if you are invested in 16.09) repo and start playing with it.  It is event driven and you will find that it can be harder to follow the execution flow than other FC projects that use a big code loop.

You will find developer stuff here including getting the source and building it.
https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/LPDOC/overview?mode=global

If you have questions, you can ask in the forum dev section.  When you have something working and want to merge it, then become a full dev, learn our change procedures, push your changes to your private repo, submit it for review by the dev team for a merge into next.

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2019, 07:09:23 am »
Thanks for the info. Yes, I do know git  ;)
I'll have a look at all this !