Re: CANNOT SAVE ANYTHING IN MY CC3D
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2019, 04:40:36 pm »
In the post just above your first post there is a set of instructions in English that I quoted.

In these instructions is the name albertferraz.

Two people with your problem have fixed it by following those instructions.

------------------------------------------

Vía el traductor de Google

En la publicación justo arriba de tu primera publicación hay un conjunto de instrucciones en inglés que cité.

En estas instrucciones se encuentra el nombre albertferraz.

Dos personas con su problema lo han solucionado siguiendo estas instrucciones.

guindi

Re: No se puede guardar nada en mi CC3D
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2019, 07:14:19 pm »
In the post just above your first post there is a set of instructions in English that I quoted.

In these instructions is the name albertferraz.

Two people with your problem have fixed it by following those instructions.

Vía el traductor de Google

En la publicación justo arriba de tu primera publicación hay un conjunto de instrucciones en inglés que cité.

En estas instrucciones se encuentra el nombre albertferraz.

Dos personas con su problema lo han solucionado siguiendo estas instrucciones.

Gracias. Lo intento e informo del resultado

guindi

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2019, 06:09:34 pm »
Via Google Translate
I have already been able to carry out the tests he told me on two of the three plates I have. At the moment they work correctly, saving the initial changes of the configuration. It is necessary to install it in the model, make all the programming and see how it works.
Thank you very much for the solution provided
Ya he podido efectuar las pruebas que me comento en dos de las tres placas que tengo. De momento funcionan correctamente, guardando los cambios iniciales de la configuración. Falta instalarla en el modelo, efectuar toda la programación y ver que tal funciona.
Muchas gracias por la solución aportada
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 03:58:04 am by TheOtherCliff »

guindi

« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2019, 04:34:16 pm »
Via Google Translate
I have already been able to carry out the tests he told me on two of the three plates I have. At the moment they work correctly, saving the initial changes of the configuration. It is necessary to install it in the model, make all the programming and see how it works.
Thank you very much for the solution provided
Ya he podido efectuar las pruebas que me comento en dos de las tres placas que tengo. De momento funcionan correctamente, guardando los cambios iniciales de la configuración. Falta instalarla en el modelo, efectuar toda la programación y ver que tal funciona.
Muchas gracias por la solución aportada

Via Google Translate
I have already been able to try the third plate that I have. All of them have recovered again after following the albertferraz procedure.

What now happens in all of them, is that they work well the first time, a second time too, but from there, in a third or fourth test they become blocked, having to redo the procedure to make them work. I do not know what else can happen to them?

What I do not know, if at first I load the configuration that I want and install it in the model, if it can give me some flight problem, or only affect the initial configuration procedure. Is there any response?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ya he podido probar la tercera placa que tengo. Todas ellas se han vuelto a recuperar después de seguir el procedimiento de albertferraz.

Lo que ahora pasa en todas ellas, es que funcionan bien una primera vez, una segunda también, pero a partir de ahi, en una tercera o cuarta prueba se vuelven a quedar bloqueadas, teniendo que volver a efectuar el procedimiento para que funcionen. No se que mas les puede pasar?

Lo que no se, si en una primera vez cargo la configuracion que deseo y la instalo en el modelo, si me puede dar algun problema de vuelo, o sólo afecta al procedimiento de configuracion inicial. ¿Hay alguna respuesta al respecto?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 01:48:08 am by TheOtherCliff »

guindi

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2019, 04:45:37 pm »
Via Google Translate
It seems that the problem is finally solved, or this I hope and that nothing else comes out.
As I said, when applying the albertferraz procedure, the blocked plates work correctly again.
The fact that they were blocked again after a couple or three attempts, I discovered that it happened because in each test towards the upgrade, without necessity. It is possible that the flash memory will be filled and blocked until the unblocking procedure is performed again.

Now you just need to make the final configuration and perform the flight test
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parece que por fin esta resuelto el problema, o esto espero y que no salga nada más.
Como decía, al aplicar el procedimiento de albertferraz, las placas bloqueadas vuelven a funcionar correctamente.
El hecho de que se volviesen a bloquear al cabo de un par o tres de intentos, he descubierto que pasaba porque en cada prueba hacia el upgrade, sin necesidad. Es posible que se llenara la memoria flash y quedara bloqueada hasta de nuevo hacer el procedimiento de desbloqueo.

Ahora sólo hace falta hacer la configuración definitiva y efectuar la prueba de vuelo
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 01:49:06 am by TheOtherCliff »

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2019, 02:03:20 am »
There are two things I have heard can cause failure to save settings in CC3D in LibrePilot:
1 - Enabling flight side logging in LibrePilot (not common).
2 - Running some specific other brand of flight software and doing some thing with it (that writes some data to the external flash chip) that LibrePilot does not like.

Did you do either of these?

guindi

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2019, 06:42:29 am »
Via Google Translate
No, he had not done either of these two actions.
The problem appeared to me when testing the plate several times making the upgrade in each test, until the second or third test was blocked and without possibility of use.
When offering me the solution of the flash_erase of the Cleanflight, the plates returned to work, I loaded the firmware of Librepilot again, I made only an upgrade and every time I have tried them again they work correctly, keeping the data that I have configured.
Thanks for the solution provided
---------------------------------------------------------
Pues no, no había efectuado ninguna de estas dos acciones.
El problema me aparecía al probar la placa varias veces efectuando en cada prueba el upgrade, hasta que a la segunda o tercera prueba quedaba bloqueada y sin posibilidad de uso.
Al ofrecerme la solución del flash_erase del Cleanflight, las placas volvieron a funcionar, cargue de nuevo el firmware de Librepilot, hice solo un upgrade y cada vez que las he vuelto a probar funcionan correctamente, guardando los datos que he configurado.
Gracias por la solución aportada
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 04:01:41 pm by TheOtherCliff »

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2019, 04:39:32 pm »
The next time the problem happens, try using LibrePilot "Firmware -> Halt" then "Erase Settings" then "Reset" to see if it corrects the problem.  After pressing OK, in "Erase Settings" it is especially important to wait for the board to restart.  Restart takes about 30 seconds and then you will see that the board reconnects to USB / GCS.  Pressing "Reset" after that clears the red Boot alarm.

Please please once you have the problem again, post back to tell us if this LibrePilot erasing fixes the problem or not.

Information:
There are only a limited number of flash data blocks.  They can each be used once.  After changing many settings several times, they run out and you must Erase Settings to make them fresh again.

-------------------------------------------------------
A través de Google Translate con un poco de ayuda
La próxima vez que ocurra el problema, intente utilizar LibrePilot "Firmware -> Detener (Halt)", luego "Borrar configuración" (Erase Settings) y luego "Reiniciar" (Reset) para ver si corrige el problema. Después de presionar OK, en "Borrar Configuraciones" es especialmente importante esperar a que el tablero se reinicie. El reinicio tarda aproximadamente 30 segundos y luego verá que la placa se vuelve a conectar a USB / GCS. Al presionar "Restablecer" (Reset), se borra la alarma de Arranque (Boot) roja.

Por favor, por favor, una vez que tenga el problema otra vez, contáctenos para informarnos si este borrado de LibrePilot soluciona el problema o no.

Información:
Sólo hay un número limitado de bloques de datos flash. Cada uno puede ser usado una vez. Después de cambiar muchas configuraciones varias veces, se agotan y debe borrar las configuraciones para que se actualicen de nuevo.

guindi

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2019, 06:46:47 pm »
I have caused the blockage of the plate based on the wizard twice and in each of them perform the upgrade.
Following this new procedure, which in each step is done correctly, when doing the wizard again, when you reach the screen (configuration ready to save) and want to save (save) a message (preparing mixer settings), until this message turns red and the plate is blocked again.
I understand that I should redo the albertferraz procedure, which although it is more laborious, if it gives good results

-------------------------------------------------------

He provocado el bloqueo de la placa en base a efectuar el wizard 2 veces y en cada una de ellas efectuar el upgrade.
Siguiendo este nuevo procedimiento, que en cada uno de los pasos lo efectua correctamente, al volver a efectuar el wizard, al llegar a la pantalla de (configuration ready to save) y querer guardar (save) sale un mensaje (preparing mixer settings), hasta que este mensaje se pone de color rojo y vuelve a quedar bloqueada la placa.
Entiendo que debere de volver a efectuar el procedimiento de albertferraz, que aunque es mas laborioso, si que da buenos resultados
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 07:54:49 am by TheOtherCliff »

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2019, 07:57:04 am »
I believe you are saying that you tried the LibrePilot Erase Settings procedure that I suggested and that it did not fix the problem.  At that point you used the albertferraz procedure and it did fix the problem.

guindi

« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2019, 12:39:53 pm »
Via Google Translate
That's right, with the LibrePilot Erase Settings it does NOT work for me. Using the albertferraz works OK
-------------------------------------------
Así es, con el Librepilot Erase Settings NO me funciona. Usando el de albertferraz funciona OK
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 04:41:06 pm by TheOtherCliff »

« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2019, 04:46:31 pm »
You have 3 boards that do this?

Did you buy them recently?
Where did you buy them?

I want to buy one so that I can try to program a fix for LibrePilot.  I am guessing that we are not erasing for a long enough time.

Thanks for all your help with this.

guindi

« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2019, 08:40:55 pm »
Via Google Translate
The same thing happens to me in the three plates that I have.

I bought them about 1 month ago.
Two of the plates are from the company LHI POER purchased through Amazon. The first one was blocked and they kindly sent me another one without charge, which also got blocked.
The third of the company UP UP 3C DIGITAL STORE purchased through Aliexpres that also blocked.

What I appreciate when doing the procedure, is that when you give the OK to effecue the deletion, it does not take even 10 seconds to have communication with Librepilot again.

If you need any other proof, I am at your disposal.
----------------------------
Me pasa lo mismo en las tres placas que tengo.

Las compre hace aproximadamente 1 mes.
Dos de las placas son de la empresa LHI POER compradas a traves de Amazon. La primera se me bloqueo y ellos muy amablemente me enviaron otra sin cargo, que tambien se bloqueo.
La tercera de la empresa UP UP 3C DIGITAL STORE comprada a traves de Aliexpres que tambien se bloqueo.

Lo que aprecio al efectuar el procedimiento, es que al darle al OK para que efecue el borrado, no tarda ni 10 segundos en volver a tener comunicacion con Librepilot.

Si precisan de alguna otra prueba estoy a su disposicion.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 03:29:27 am by TheOtherCliff »

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2019, 03:30:34 am »

guindi

« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2019, 06:48:27 am »
Si es esta misma la que compre yo a través de Amazon