startrek66

• F330+Revo
simple advice
« on: October 21, 2018, 06:44:22 pm »
Hi guys. I have very trivial advice for you that will save you time and provide you with certainty. The first tip is to always save the configuration of your UAV. You can save more than one with the security of being able to return to the best configuration in case of errors, perhaps made during an unsuccessful evaluation. it happened to me and fortunately I had a file saved. second advice, after you have finished the calibration of all sensors, check that the artificial horizontal is aligned and to make it suspend your quadcopter for the center of gravity. Do not trust the indication you get by simply leaving the quadcopter on the ground.

Re: simple advice
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 06:52:47 pm »
Hi guys. I have very trivial pdfescape advice for you that will save you time and provide you with certainty. The first tip is to always save the configuration of your UAV. You can save more than one with the security of being able to return to the best configuration in case of errors, perhaps made during an unsuccessful evaluation. it happened to me and fortunately I had a wp engine  file saved. second advice, after you have finished the calibration of all sensors, check that the artificial horizontal is aligned and to make it suspend your quadcopter for the center of gravity. Do not trust the indication you get by simply leaving the quadcopter on the ground.

Great tips actually. How to suspend my quadcopter  for the center of gravity?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 07:50:33 am by Kasey00 »