Sure.  You normally use transmitter wizard and move all sticks/knobs/switches, one at a time and there you tell it which one is Accessory 0.

But you can also just go to Input page and set up the Accessory 0 line like the other lines are already set up.

sim_tcr

Sure.  You normally use transmitter wizard and move all sticks/knobs/switches, one at a time and there you tell it which one is Accessory 0.
This is where I have issue. Wizard not taking channel 6. If I make 3 pos as channel 5 in Tx, Wizard will take that. If I make 2 pos as channel 5 wizard will take that. But Channel 6 it is not accepting.

But you can also just go to Input page and set up the Accessory 0 line like the other lines are already set up.
Even if I manually set channel 6 here with pwm it is not taking channel 6.

Are you using PWM receiver?  If so you can test channel 6 with a servo, or by swapping channel 5 and 6 PWM Rx to FC wires and see whether problem follows Rx channel 6 or FC channel 6.  Sometimes a bent pin in FC connector causes this, or a bad cable.

Probably either you haven't correctly programmed the transmitter to send channel 6 or your channel 6 PWM signal is not connected to FC for any of several reasons.

sim_tcr

Are you using PWM receiver?  If so you can test channel 6 with a servo, or by swapping channel 5 and 6 PWM Rx to FC wires and see whether problem follows Rx channel 6 or FC channel 6.  Sometimes a bent pin in FC connector causes this, or a bad cable.
yes I am using PWM Rx.I removed the Rx completely from cc3d, connected the Rx to BEC 5v. Using a servo I tested one by one each 6 channels and all of them works!!
And then I connected the Rx back to cc3d, plugged in the wires but this time the last 8th wire (which is black for me) to 5th channel and 7th wire to 6 channel. And 5th channel stopped working. So basically wherever the 8th wire goes that channel wont work.
I tried continuity check of the wire (from one end to other end) using multi meter and it shoes connectivity is good. So I guess the issue is on the board itself.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 10:08:27 am by sim_tcr »

Use a magnifying glass to look for a bent pin associated with that wire.  (In the FC connector)

And if you can, test for continuity from the Rx connector to the back of the FC connector, with the connector plugged in.  One last thing, I have received a board or two with a missing or mis-soldered chip.  You can look for that with a magnifying glass.  Especially the tiny chips close to the connector on the FC.

Remember how cheap these are to buy though, and consider upgrading to a Revo class FC too.

sim_tcr

Use a magnifying glass to look for a bent pin associated with that wire.  (In the FC connector)

And if you can, test for continuity from the Rx connector to the back of the FC connector, with the connector plugged in.  One last thing, I have received a board or two with a missing or mis-soldered chip.  You can look for that with a magnifying glass.  Especially the tiny chips close to the connector on the FC.

Remember how cheap these are to buy though, and consider upgrading to a Revo class FC too.
hmm. The thing is inside my quad and fly fine.
I am any way getting my omnibus f4 next week.

I recieved the fs-i6 and fs-ia6b today
In the Tx menu Aux channel 5 is assigned to SwA (2 pos switch) and Aux channel 6 is assigned to SwC (3 position switch)
In Tx Display, I can see the movement of SwA and SwC.
Went through the Vehicle Setup Wizard, and 6th channel (3 position switch) is not being recognized.
Went through again and again no change. If I swap 3 pos switch and 2 pos switch then 3 pos will be recognized and 2 pos wont.
Something like, only 5 channles are being recognized. Any thoughts?

Have a look at https://blog.dronetrest.com/flysky-radio-setup/  This will explain how to set up additional channels and switch assignments on the i6 transmitter.  By default, they ship with these disabled.

When you read through the guide, just remember that any changes made are saved by pressing and holding the CANCEL button (counter-intuitive i know).

sim_tcr

Have a look at https://blog.dronetrest.com/flysky-radio-setup/  This will explain how to set up additional channels and switch assignments on the i6 transmitter.  By default, they ship with these disabled.

When you read through the guide, just remember that any changes made are saved by pressing and holding the CANCEL button (counter-intuitive i know).
This was already done on my Tx and I was able to see the sticks, SWA and SWC movements in the Tx Display screen.
Anyway, banggood refunded for my cc3d.
It was good learning with cc3d.
Excited to move on to F4.

sim_tcr

Hello,

Since I already got a F4 for my 210 quad, I am trying to place the cc3d atom mini on my 450 quad which is currently running kk controller.
450 has 2212 980kv motors, dys 30A simonk ESCs (BEC 5v).
I wired the cc3d on 450 and went through vehicle setup wizard. selected Rapid ESC. Noticed that motos idle points were around 1060u for all 4 motors.
When testing the flight, on giving slight throttle, quad jump from the ground. (same issue as first time 210 quad, which resolved by doing the motor calibration step correctly)
Any thoughts?

Input page Throttle/Thrust Neutral must be low, just a little bit above Minimum.