Hi,
I am new to librePilot and CC3D boards, and am putting together a FPV device (after flying an off the shelf model for a while)

I am using this LHI CC3D flight controller with a FS-IA6B receiver and FS-i6x transmitter using Ibus. The device goes through the wizard with no issues. I am able to correctly set the Inputs and the motors can be spun from librePilot.

The general problem that I am experiencing is that even though I can see inputs and outputs from librePilot, once I arm the controller, there are no responses from the motors. It seems dead to inputs.. though librepilot can see the inputs, and I get the "armed" notification.

Looking at the system health in Flight data, I see that there is an error. (see attached image)

I am not sure if this is the source of the problem, but it seems likely....

Any suggestions? (I've not enabled any other modules than the default)

exported settings are attached...

From what I recall, there isn't enough memory in the CC3D to run MSP (OSD) protocol.  You should use MinOpOsd firmware in the OSD instead of MwOsd firmware and use standard OP telemetry protocol (I forget the exact term) instead of MSP protocol.

I presume you have enabled MSP.  Try disabling MSP and get it flying like that to start with.

f5soh

• LibrePilot
I presume you have enabled MSP.  Try disabling MSP and get it flying like that to start with.
MSP (if used, but here the config file do not show MSP config at all) will show a MEM alarm, not a STACK alarm.

Any suggestions? (I've not enabled any other modules than the default)
Your issue is certainly related to the 10 channel output, original FS-i6 (6ch) works fine here.
As a workaround you can use PPM output in your receiver.

Can you try the firmware attached and report if the issue still, using IBus ?
Rescue button > Connect board > Load firmware downloaded (fw_coptercontrol_test.opfw) and flash. Reboot.

Can you try the firmware attached and report if the issue still, using IBus ?
Rescue button > Connect board > Load firmware downloaded (fw_coptercontrol_test.opfw) and flash. Reboot.

Yep, that seems to work OK. No errors on the System heath page, and I can arm and spin the props from the transmitter.

Thanks!