Can CC3D make an arming noise powering from battery only?
« on: May 13, 2018, 03:49:53 pm »
I recently finished building a 250 sized drone using CC3D FC. I noticed yesterday that if its plugged into my laptop and arms a voice tells me, but if its running off the battery only, such as when I'm about to fly it, it doesn't make any noise when it activates. I had a look through the GCS but I'm pretty new to it and couldn't find anything. Is there an option somewhere in the GCS to make an noise when it arms?

I keep changing things at the minute trying to dial it in, and a couple of times I've headed to a field to test it and had trouble getting it to activate. So a definitive beep would be a huge help

Apologies if this is one of those questions that get asked a lot, I tried searching Google and forums for a while but everything I found was to do with adding a locator buzzer

Thanks in advance

utoedter

• Frickeln und mehr
Re: Can CC3D make an arming noise powering from battery only?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 03:52:31 pm »
I recently finished building a 250 sized drone using CC3D FC. I noticed yesterday that if its plugged into my laptop and arms a voice tells me, but if its running off the battery only, such as when I'm about to fly it, it doesn't make any noise when it activates. I had a look through the GCS but I'm pretty new to it and couldn't find anything. Is there an option somewhere in the GCS to make an noise when it arms?

I keep changing things at the minute trying to dial it in, and a couple of times I've headed to a field to test it and had trouble getting it to activate. So a definitive beep would be a huge help

Thanks in advance

Look at the LED blink pattern its different.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2018, 09:24:00 pm »
I would but it's really hard to see because the FC is inside the frame and obscured by the wiring etc. It's not something I specifically need but it would be handy if it's an option

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 10:01:26 pm »
https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/LPDOC/pages/76939283/External+arming+led+for+CC3D

Personally, If I was using CC3D, I would just move the on board LED to external mount with a set of wires.  This does require tiny tiny expert soldering though.

utoedter

• Frickeln und mehr
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 12:26:56 am »
https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/LPDOC/pages/76939283/External+arming+led+for+CC3D

Personally, If I was using CC3D, I would just move the on board LED to external mount with a set of wires.  This does require tiny tiny expert soldering though.

Would use a fibre cable or plexiglass rod for light forwarding.