Pe64p

late spinning Motors
« on: April 21, 2018, 03:44:53 pm »
I need some ones input
when you are going thru the set up wizard after it tells you to make sure the props are off
it wants to test when the motors will spin   There is also a box you can check  that will start all motor or you can leave it uncheck and test individual motors
when I use this feature I check the box and plug in the battery and all the motors start spinning about 1116 on the slider bar and they all stop when below 1112  so everything test like it should
now you have it all set up and saved and its time to go fly and then 2 motors will not come on till you are more than little over half power.  the motors are the NW and SE motor CW spinning
the motors are EMAX MT 2204  2300KV
these are mounted on a 250 Frame and I'm running Rhino 1750 Battery's
I have had several issues in the last few days  like yesterday  it flipped over on start up and Broke a prop so I replaced that and then it would NOT Arm  this morning it arms just like I have it set up Low Throttle and Yaw Right 
has any one ever had this happen and what did you do to fix it
Thanks for any help you can give me

Re: late spinning Motors
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 03:51:51 pm »
That is usually because the quad is not sitting level and so it tries really hard to make it level.

Make sure that Stabilization->ZeroTheIntegral is ENABLED.
Take off immediately after starting the motors.
(after initial testing to make sure that it doesn't flip instantly) Do not take off slowly.  Jump up into the air about knee high.
Do not "help it" with transmitter sticks during takeoff.  Leave them centered until after you are in the air.
Do not take off from the side of a hill.  Take off from flat ground,  Preferably over thick grass in case you must chop the throttle and let it fall from knee high.

There are other things that can cause it,  but if you know your settings are 1112-1116 or so for all motors, and so your motor neutrals are set to say 1116 to 1130 or so, then it is more likely to be set up correctly.

Pe64p

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 04:35:57 pm »
Thank you for your help
I will try that

Pe64p

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018, 09:12:07 pm »
The Other Cliff
were do I find this "Zero Integral  is ENABLED "

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2018, 12:02:42 am »
Stabilization page (Configuration -> Stabilization) down toward the bottom.

(Basic sub-tab, but that is the default when you go there.)