I need help , can't use my cc3d
« on: March 18, 2018, 11:50:25 pm »
My dad gave me a cc3d 12a 2204 kit.

I have tried a variety of possible solutions and have yet to connect the board to librepilot. I have the latest version of librepilot.

if I uninstall the board from my device manager, and replug it in, I can see it on a comport in librepilot, but still all wiki-instructions time-out.

if I do any other driver installation, it shows as a usb device, and does not show up in librepilot. This is also true for openpilot 15.02.02

the board has a solid pwr ,and a fading status led. my cable has worked for my old eachine racer250 cc3d. I used open pilot then.

I'm on windows 10.

how can I connect to the board?? it will be fun to succeed. facebook groups have made suggestions that did not work for me. For some reason, I can't even get the silicon laps cp210x drivers to appear in my choose from a list option,, I may also be doing something wrong there, because I have had many more driver options before. in the device manager update driver menu, my list is somehow short and doesn't show all of the drivers I have before installed.

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Re: I need help , can't use my cc3d
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 12:11:50 am »
Hi,

You do not need any driver or cp210x driver assuming the CC3D do not have this chip onboard.
Fading status Led means the board is in bootloader mode.

You should try the manual method as described in this Wiki page.

You should also double check if the latest bootloader version (v4) is onboard