Lando

Can't get FLYSKY RX and TX to bind. Turningy 9x the problem?
« on: March 09, 2018, 09:58:40 pm »

Hi guys, I recently purchased a FLYSKY 2.4GMHz module (model: fs-rm002) to fly my mini quad KingKong 95gt that has a FLYSKY FS-RX2A pro in it. The TX Module is in my Turnigy 9x, and Ive run though the bind process and have had no change in the LED blinking patterns indicating a bind.

Maybe the FLYSKY tx module and the the Turningy 9x aren't comparable.

I'm sort of new to all this, any and all your help is much appreciated!!  :D   

utoedter

• Frickeln und mehr
Re: Can't get FLYSKY RX and TX to bind. Turningy 9x the problem?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 11:06:24 pm »
Maybe its a Firmware issue and you have to flash your components. Had the same Problem with my frsky Receivers.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Lando

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 12:25:45 am »
Thanks, ill give it a shot. So, you can flash the receiver in Libre or BetaFlight? And what would i use to flash my TX? Or do i even need to do that?

utoedter

• Frickeln und mehr
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2018, 10:14:19 pm »
Thanks, ill give it a shot. So, you can flash the receiver in Libre or BetaFlight? And what would i use to flash my TX? Or do i even need to do that?

Well, i dont have a flysky radio, so i cant help much. But i am sure there are manuals or web pages who describe the flash process. And the flysky website isnt very informative about firmware for the receiver.

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 10:53:51 am »
It would be firmware and flash tool and flash software coming from the RC radio manufacturer(s), not LP or BF, but I would not assume it needs flashing at first.

I would try Googling to see if anyone else had done it.  First search for binding with that Tx module, or with that Tx module in that transmitter, then with that module and that Rx.

Good luck.