Jonh

FSky Taranis Sbus CC3D Connection
« on: February 09, 2018, 04:02:23 pm »

CC3D Sbus Connection

I have just changed my radio to FrSky Taranis..
Do I need to invert the Sbus output from my FrSky receivers before connecting up to the CC3D Mainport ??
I am not sure about this so I thought best to check first !!!

Can I still select Oneshot125 with Sbus selected as RX Input ??

My previous radio was Spektrum !!
Are there any differences in setting up the CC3D Ie Receiver Channel End Points (Min and Max) etc

Re: FSky Taranis Sbus CC3D Connection
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 06:58:00 pm »
Do I need to invert the Sbus output from my FrSky receivers before connecting up to the CC3D Mainport ??
No.  That is why you use only Mainport.  It has a programmable inverter that is automatically used as needed.

Can I still select Oneshot125 with Sbus selected as RX Input ??
I haven't used a CC3D in a long time but I don't recall limitations related to SBus.  I know there are more limitations with CC3D than Revo, for example the (Something)NoOneShot options on the Hardware page.  I would use those as documentation.  Also, there is not enough memory to run one of the available OSD options (MinimOsd, you must use MinOpOsd).

Are there any differences in setting up the CC3D Ie Receiver Channel End Points (Min and Max) etc
No.  Nothing that I recall other than the known limitations of CC3D.

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 07:14:29 pm »
CC3D / OneShot limitations are only related to PWM input usage.
All others inputs (SBus included) allow OneShot and other fast refresh rates in Escs

Sbus min/max are not the same as others input types (Frsky should be ~172-1810 range) , simply run the transmitter wizard or Manual calibration if input channels numbers are already set.

Jonh

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 07:47:52 pm »
Thanks for all your help  :) :D