cary

Oplink Mini Ground not showing config data...Help please!
« on: February 08, 2018, 09:10:54 pm »
I am trying to connect a set of Oplink Mini's.  Watching videos and reading, it seems that you connect the ground piece with a data USB, go to the OPLink tab in Librepilot, and the settings will show up.  This is where I am having issues.

I plug in the Oplink and it is recognized and the driver is loaded.  From there I go to Librepilot and there is no data, it says "the panel will be updated..." (See screenshot)  It shows the Oplink Mini in the lower right and TX/RX.

I have tried 3 different OPLinks (Yes I bought 3), two different USB's (1 I use for programming the revo so I know it's good), and three different computers (two windows 10 and a windows 7)

I called Hobby King and they did not know.

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Re: Oplink Mini Ground not showing config data...Help please!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 09:30:28 pm »
The only thing that updates when you only have an Oplink plugged in the GCS and no corresponding Oplink or Revo or Sparky2 is the Oplink settings tab at the bottom on the left side.

Oplinks need to have firmware updated to match all your other stuff.  Unplug the Oplink.  Go to Firmware tab.  Press Rescue.  Plug in the OpLink.  Press UpgradeAndErase.  Follow instructions carefully.  ...  Now you have something that will show up when plugged in.  Then it is just a matter of making matching configurations for ground and aircraft boards.

cary

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 10:08:13 pm »
Got it, Thank you!!!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 10:18:54 pm by cary »

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 04:17:57 am »
I would like to know very much that it is something I can not do. Please help me

cary

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 12:53:46 pm »
I followed "theothercliff" and his directions.  I just needed to switch two of the steps to get it to work for me (In bold are the changes I did)

"Oplinks need to have firmware updated to match all your other stuff.  Unplug the Oplink.  Go to Firmware tab.  Press Rescue.  Press UpgradeAndErase. Plug in the OpLink.  Follow instructions carefully."

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2018, 07:09:24 pm »
Thats the only method used for Oplink update, also called ]Manual Update