John

Help
« on: September 28, 2017, 03:28:16 pm »
Hi guys I am a new builder and so far I am enjoying it.  I am stuck however I have a very basic 250 build with a cc3d and a fs r6b rx.  My problem is that my rx flashes once when I plug in the bat then nothing.  My cc3d has one solid blue led and one steady flashing orange light.  I have not flashed the board yet.  This is my third rx I thought I had been unlucky and had two bad ones.  I am really hoping I haven't been unlucky enough to get 3😀.  Anyone with any suggestions the help would be really appreciated.  I have the power to ch1 at the moment with signal leads plugged into the other five channels.  I haven't used the bind plug or tried the power to other channels as I didn't want to risk maybe wiring it wrong and damaging it which I think I may have with the first two.  I can't work on it til Sunday so if you do reply and I don't get back to you straight away i am not being rude just lazy😁.

John

Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 04:45:36 pm »
I thought I would just try with the bind plug and it's flashing so ignore above I am so pleased but it does mean I broke 2😀.  If I get more problems I will ask for help wish me luck.

ernstock

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 09:25:51 pm »
Wishing you good luck ,

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2017, 06:08:31 am »
Best wishes my friend. And I'm glad you're enjoying building!