jubjub

Is Librepilot still alive?
« on: September 18, 2017, 10:14:18 am »
Dear friends,
   I would love to ask if Librepilot is still active. I dont see any new version of LibrePilot for very long time.
   I am still using LibrePilot on my quad, but i see BetaFlight is being developed rapidly.
   Are there any plans for releasing a new version?
   LibrePilot was my first application that i used and i am still loving this application. My quad flies like a charm, simple settings, not complicated things.

Thank you.

Mateusz

Re: Is Librepilot still alive?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 11:26:06 am »
Hi,

It's alive, you can follow development by commits on bitbucket. Although one massive is 7 days old, previous few days earlier there are also commits in forked branches of developers working on things that are not merged yet so not directly visible on main website but even more recent. Making release takes time and I think devs are more focused on spending more time in development but less frequent releases. As test team member I fly development branch supporting new hardware, so it's definitely alive and up to date with technology advances. 

jubjub

Re: Is Librepilot still alive?
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 11:41:44 am »
I am very glad to hear that.
LibrePilot, CC3D my first and strongest experience i have ever had on the world of drones.
So, we should wait to see support of new FC boards?
That makes me even more happy.
Thank you very much.