Re: Problems with GCS RELEASE-16.09
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2017, 12:12:49 pm »
I set up the plane on the street. Satellites was not less than 9. Mag end GPS green. In the basic mode, the motor armaments without problems. In GPS Navigation INS13 is not armed.

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2017, 05:14:26 am »

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2017, 01:17:55 pm »
Home Location I connected. There is such a feature: when the Revolution is not connected, in Libre the pilot "house" is displayed exactly in the coordinates that are received from the satellite map. When I connect the Revolution, the "house" jumps aside. At the place where it should be, the aircraft is displayed. When I enter the altitude above sea level, obtained from the map, the "house" jumps to a new location on the map. Perhaps you need to understand the division of Geoid and then everything will be fine?

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2017, 03:35:53 pm »
Right click the map and you will see many options.  One of them is "set default zoom and location".  It uses this when GCS is started, but GCS does not have a board connected to it.

When using INS13, are there any things on System Health that are red or orange or otherwise bad?  Also, hover the mouse over the health or bad health and it will give a "tooltip"

If you still can't get it to arm, export your settings (File -> Export Uav Settings) and post that UAV file here for us to look at.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 04:01:09 pm by TheOtherCliff »

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2017, 08:04:30 am »
Set up switching flight modes. The controller is armed. I can not find the instructions for configuring the PathPlanner mode.
At this moment, there was a problem with the OSD.
1. The number of satellites is not displayed. Always shows zero.
2. When configuring the SDR, several parameters do not appear at all: Home Direction, Home Distance, Trip Distance, GPS coordinates, and several others.
The OSD configured by the instructions ConfigTool_minOPSO.
My settings. Correctly I copied the aircraft settings?

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2017, 12:43:50 pm »
So you got it to arm correctly?  What was wrong?

I'm not an OSD guru.  I hope someone else can help you with that.

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2017, 03:32:18 pm »
To be honest, I did not understand myself. Just pulled out the USB connector and stuck it back.