So I took a break from flying for a while for a couple reasons. It was cold and my quad would sometimes cut out on me in mid air and I didn't know the reason why. So I took it out recently again just to see how it would do. It would not spin the motors. It turned on and the transmitter had a connection, but it would not do anything, and the last time I used the quad it worked fine. Nothing should have changed. So I thought the PDB was bad so I replaced that. And the same issue again! I tried resetting, calibrating and binding and I can't get the transmitter animation to work in LibrePilot. I'm able to calibrate the transmitter until it says to move the controls to see it on the screen. I can't control anything, although at the top where it says "PWN Input" I can see the channels changing. Please let me know if you had this issue.

Make sure your controls (same page, one of the left side columns) are set to PWM channel 1, etc.  Not something like S.Bus channel 1...

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Hi, welcome.

This is a known issue triggered if you skip the flightmode switch detection.
If you define a switch for flightmode (recommended option) and move this flightmode switch when asked, no issue with sticks not moving in GUI.

More information here if you really want to define the inputs without a flightmode switch:
https://forum.librepilot.org/index.php?topic=3156.msg21834#msg21834