Transmitter wizard issues
« on: December 02, 2015, 11:01:26 am »
Hi Guys, I've just built a X-quad as a LOS basher and using a CC3D as the FC. All gone well so far running through the vehicle setup, motors calibrated etc etc... I am using a Turnigy 9x transmitter, FrSky D4R-II rx cert to PPM and all bound perfectly.

Trying to setup the via the tx wizard - it will only setup the throttle and when I move onto the roll, no amount of sick movement is recognised. I've made sure all the channels in the config page are PPM and hardware too.

Any help would be appriciated.

Brunosanta

• I understand it all but know nothing
Re: Transmitter wizard issues
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 11:24:31 am »
Hello, I have the same transmitter, if you are using the stock firmware, make sure you use a airplane model instead of a Heli for testing. Remove all aux channels configured on the transmitter to make the test. one more test, make sure you disable the pwm receiver on the hardware tab. (if you have stock firmware, and you want to use 3 flight modes, ask me later I can give you the instructions, I found a workaround although you find in all forums it isn't possible!
Everybody is only optimistic on the social networks.. being real is hard nowadays

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 12:51:43 pm »
Thanks for your help Brunosanta... started the tx from scratch taking in what you suggested and it is all working now, flight controls, accessory channels too  ;D

Now just got to iron out the oscillations... going to test out the Easy tune module and see how that goes.

Thanks again  ;D

Brunosanta

• I understand it all but know nothing
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 01:44:18 pm »
Very nice to hear! again, if you use the stock firmware and want a 3 position switch for flight modes let me know.
Everybody is only optimistic on the social networks.. being real is hard nowadays

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 10:17:01 pm »
Got the flight position sorted now, although I'm just using rate at the moment. Thanks for your help and I'll keep this thread going  as I will definitely need some help :D