tomekr

flight modes
« on: May 17, 2017, 11:08:31 am »
Hi All
I configured my Revo with taranis X9D RC.
Taranis has only 3 ( or two ) posission switches ( SA,SB,SC.... are 3 possiotion)
Is it possible to assing   for exmape switch SA to stabllized1 , stabllized2, stabllized3 and   switch SB to AutoTakeOff, PositionHold, Land fight modes ?
Regards

utoedter

• Frickeln und mehr
Re: flight modes
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 12:22:37 pm »
Hi All
I configured my Revo with taranis X9D RC.
Taranis has only 3 ( or two ) posission switches ( SA,SB,SC.... are 3 possiotion)
Is it possible to assing   for exmape switch SA to stabllized1 , stabllized2, stabllized3 and   switch SB to AutoTakeOff, PositionHold, Land fight modes ?
Regards

Yes thats possible but its not a firmware specific questions and out of the scope of Librepilot. What you need is a output channel which 6 fixed outputs to select the flight modes.  Switch A (3 Positions) provides the lower flight modes (1-3), Switch B (3 Positions, but you need only two) works like a offset of  50%  so select the upper flight modes (4-6). Modes 4-6 are also selected by switch A, but the offset of 50% translates them to 4-6. So Switch B works like a shift Key on your computer. That can be done with two mixers and a two curves. I attach my Taranis config file (X9E) look there at the Eachine 250 Racer, the channel is 5 provides that. And have a look at the Curve Settings of Switch B, that one reduces the 3 positions to two.

Happy flying
Udo

tomekr

Re: flight modes
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 12:36:04 pm »
Thx a lot
Regards