It is possible to have Dual Rate in cc3d?
« on: June 07, 2017, 02:20:09 pm »
I cannot figure out how the CC3D interprets the signaling from the receiver, but i found out that unless you set your TX input to 100% and Mix control at 100%, (Taranis TX, S.Bus) which is fine given that CC3D allows to set max and min per channel, if you set dual rate (low rate) to say 50%, CC3D will give you half travel in one direction and no travel in the other. What am I doing wrong?

Re: It is possible to have Dual Rate in cc3d?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 04:58:21 pm »
With everything set up as default, a 50% dual rate should give 50% travel in each direction.  You need to be careful that this doesn't affect arming though.  For instance many people use low throttle and full right yaw to arm.  If you set dual rate on yaw, you won't be able to get full right yaw.

I suggest that you look at the Input page with both a flight battery and USB connected.  These are the inputs as seen as soon as they enter the FC.  Does this also show no travel in one direction?

I know that some brands of RC transmitters are a bit strange to set up and actually have a different dual rate in one direction than the other.  I would look into that as being the cause.  :)