Q, what will happen?

Running git master btw

flt 1 - normal
flt 2 - rtb
ftl 3 - land
arm= yaw left

bat-warning -> rtb
Critical-> land

so you flying and warning kicks in , (first time you got this and your confused) but quad in Warning profile but you have your thl at 0% as you want to go down as rtb first jumps 10m up.

dead fall becuase of disarm after som sec?

as this is what happend to me , rtb kickin -> jump 10m-> go to base -> and land
between go to base and land (just before land command) , dead fall

Re: RTB / tht at 0% -> disarm?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 04:36:32 am »
VelocityRoam works that way at least.  I would hope that the default for all modes is to stop the motors if you give zero throttle.  I don't want to be scratching my head trying to figure out how to stop the props as they are chewing through something besides air.  :(

FYI: it isn't a disarming thing because you don't have to rearm it, just move the throttle higher than zero.  Also, the 10m climb at the beginning of RTB is configurable.

An easy work around is to use high throttle trim if that is an issue, but then if RTB kicks in when you are under some trees (and you leave it set to climb 10m) there is no way to easily stop it.

Jhinta

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 07:45:56 am »
No thats not wat i mean , my problemen was that it disarmed while doing rtb or landing , thats what i think cant explane full dead stop just out of nowhere (dead fall).

Or are you saying when rtb kicks in throttle stille active ? ( think i did gave thr when it fall no effect)

Ex Arm , just idle on ground , after some sec auto disarm (because thr was idle), does this alsof happen during rtb if thr is 0

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 07:50:14 am by Jhinta »

Mateusz

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 08:51:58 am »
I would suggest recording telemetry in GCS to see what is happening. Best is just have oplink on. Having motors shut down in the middle of air does not sound normal and indicates some problem you have to fix with your build or setup. Are mags always green ? Is GPS working without interruption? If you record state of mag and GPS on scopes it should or system state it should show if fail-safe is trigger and you should see with what errors it correlate.

Jhinta

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 12:09:31 pm »
All green never had problems, GPS only active on rtb or land , using normal flight no assistant . but will try again when I have my GPS mound will test to see if this happens again with logging

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk