faigi

CC3D MINI ALUBOX with Librepilot 16.09
« on: April 13, 2017, 09:36:16 pm »
Hi to all, i have an Anakin Club racer 5 with a CC3D MINI Alubox (see pic below) and i wanted to go from Openpilot to Librepilot 16.09. As everything was configured, Motors spin correct, Transmitter DX8 works properly and so on, i tried to attach the Propellers and tried a first flight. As i armed and started the Motors, they started very rapidly, the quad fliped, and i was not able to fly. So i think i did anything wrong in the configuration of ESC´s Banks and channels, i don´t know, i´m totally new in the quad Scene, i was flying heli´s till now. I placed also one screenshot from my further Openpilot Output configuration, should i do this analog on Librepilot, or do i have to do some other configuration of Output on Librepilot 16.09. Or do anybody knows, how the CC3D MINI Alu works fine on Clubracer original configuration (ESC´s Motors, all original) Thank you very much for Support here.

Greetings faigi

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Re: CC3D MINI ALUBOX with Librepilot 16.09
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 09:54:08 pm »
Strangely your screenshot show OpenPilot GCS.
You should adjust the motor's neutral value.

Flipping quad can be wrong motor mapping or virtual rotation not correct.

- Adjust Attitude > board orientation if needed
https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/CC+Attitude+Configuration

you can test the board orientation using the PFD
https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/PFD#PFD-MyPFDlooksreversed

faigi

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 08:47:17 am »
Hi, i know that the screenshot is from Openpilot and i also adjusted the motor neutral values now, but in principal the quad flys perfect with this OP settings and when i flash LP 16.09 on the same hardware, do the whole setup, the quad is not flyable, i even can not take of with it, because it jumps away from the ground for 20cm and then it lays on the back. Do you think LP does something wrong with the CC3D Mini Motormapping?

Mateusz

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2017, 11:55:05 am »
Hi,

• You wrote it flies perfect with "this OP settings", stupid question, but just to be sure. You didn't upload old settings from OP ? OP and LP are not compatible.
  • Usually flipping quad is either of:
    • Servo wires mixed, so wrong channels to wrong motors, or motors not counted 1,2,3,4 as it is in GCS in right order or even maybe servo wire plugged in wrong direction (happens on forum).
    • Propellers mixed up, not correct propeller (CCW or CW)
    • Motors not spinning in right directions
    • Flight controller not mounted pointing with arrow to front or board rotations not adjusted accordingly/correctly

It's probably something you changed on the way, but it's not software problem, its some sort of user error or mistake. Check above.