Osd help!?
« on: February 26, 2016, 08:52:15 pm »
Hey guys,
Having some issues with hooking up a Minimosd to my revo board. I was hoping someone could shed some light on to my problem. So basically I hooked up the osd after I flashed the firmware update and character set, and it works great when I have my revo plugged into the computer. As soon as I unplug the revo from my laptop the osd stops receiving the data from the fc. (Still shows the osd characters on screen just the data is not correct anymore. Everything goes to zero, as if no data is getting through anymore) it's driving me nuts because it works beautifully when I have the usb hooked into the laptop, with all the osd data responding to tx commands.
So I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that I previously ran an oplink modem wireless telemetry connection and if I remember correctly the revo can not send out telemetry data on more than one source. Am I in the ballpark? And if so I tried to remove the oplink and apparently wasn't successful, does anyone know where I can find a link to the oplink setup? I will just try to reverse the process if that is the problem. Anyways thank you in advance for all of your help

Re: Osd help!?
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 06:13:39 pm »
Ok, for anyone out there with the same problem..all I had to do was update the firmware on the revo board, (which will erase all settings) and once that was done run through the steps listed on the wiki for osd setup.  osd bingo