omen71

Atti red X no sensor measurement
« on: April 04, 2017, 04:37:47 am »
Hello librepilot forum,
I bought a new cc3d board and after i update firmware, when i connect the board on the pc, i always get a red X on the ATTI label and all STAB label is red too, so i am not able to read sensor in the scope, does anybody know why is this? could someone tell me please how can i solve this problem, thanks a lot.

Mateusz

Re: Atti red X no sensor measurement
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 05:15:08 am »
If you hover mouse over red boxes in system health you should see tooltip with information what is wrong. Hope that helps somehow.

omen71

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 07:44:30 am »
If you hover mouse over red boxes in system health you should see tooltip with information what is wrong. Hope that helps somehow.
thanks for your answer friend, yes it says the next: Atitude Estimation Algorithm set to "GPS Navigation (INS13) " and no Magnetometer: please set homelocation.

Thats all, i was trying to set GPS Navigation as it say but i cant find where, i am running 15.09 version. must i to install newest version? or how can i solve this problem, this CC3d is new and i thing is a chinesse clone (could be that a problem?), i have another one bought in the same place and all goes ok.

Mateusz

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 07:46:57 am »
CC3D does not support navigation features and does not support INS13. You can only use CC3D with Complementary, sorry.
If you want autonomous flight then you need Revolution flight controller not CC3D.

omen71

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 07:48:51 am »
CC3D does not support navigation features and does not support INS13. You can only use CC3D with Complementary, sorry.

:'( :'( so there is no way to fix this? i tried upgrade&erase, and all is the same.

Mateusz

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2017, 07:54:43 am »
No, CC3D is racing board it doesn't have sensors required to help GPS. You need Revolution board. It says on wiki that CC3D does not support autonomous flight modes, also check supported hardware on wiki for correct naming of hardware.

You can set Complementary (instead of INS13) to fly it just stabilized flight modes.

omen71

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2017, 07:59:16 am »
No, CC3D is racing board it doesn't have sensors required to help GPS. You need Revolution board. It says on wiki that CC3D does not support autonomous flight modes, also check supported hardware on wiki for correct naming of hardware.

You can set Complementary to fly it just stabilized flight modes.

oh sorry, maybe i was no specific, yes i just want to stabilize a quad, nothing with a gps. but i cant because of the Atti problem. how can i set Complementary?

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2017, 08:02:29 am »
Complementary is default for CC3D.

First sentence in SystemHealth tooltip says:
Code: [Select]
Waiting for the board to be steady before gyro init